smartkeyboard pro doesn't work with 1.065+R5 ??

Guest Blue whale

Guest Blue whale

hi hall,

I used this app on 1.04+Rx at the time and it worked great. However now, even though the app is enabled it is still the default keyboard that pops up every time....

All my settings for this app are the default ones, just pressed the enable smartkeyboard pro option in the keyboard tab of the OS....

need halp !

Guest trevor432990
hi hall,

I used this app on 1.04+Rx at the time and it worked great. However now, even though the app is enabled it is still the default keyboard that pops up every time....

All my settings for this app are the default ones, just pressed the enable smartkeyboard pro option in the keyboard tab of the OS....

need halp !

Had a similar problem after updating. For those apps/browsers which don't pick up the Smartkeyboard Pro format keyboard you need to long press your finger on the text input field and a pop-up saying 'Select Input Method' should appear at which point just select Smart Keyboard Pro and away you go. This may need repeating for other apps. Don't know why this is but perhaps after resetting the keyboard you need to do a hard reboot to make it take effect but anyway the above procedure worked for me.