[Problems] Phone reboots during an active call

Guest americancrew

Guest americancrew

I have experienced this soft reset during an active call before flashing with the R2 version of the MoDaCo rom. I have first reported details on this issue at the xda forum: Link to this topic on XDA Forum

However, I did just experience another soft reset whilst talking on my phone. I have the same apps that I have been running in the background as before, mainly: google pinyin, paypal, k-9 mail, ebay, rhapsody, google voice, bluetooth share, and swype. I am not experience the soft reset in all calls, after I have installed the R2 version of MoDaCo Custom Rom. I will post any problems again if I do see this happening again.

Are anyone experiencing this issue too?

Guest Shawn LoPresto

Same problem here. It sometimes does a reboot while just sitting in standy. I noticed this last night, as I was kicking back and watching a movie. The phone was sitting next to me and I saw it just suddenly reboot itself. I will try to get some log output when I am not at work or engaged in watching a good flick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest wutang01

Was this problem fixed in 2.3.3?

Because I'm still experiencing reboots during an active call on 2.3.3 (MoDaCo Gr14, but I don't think it's MoDaCo's fault)

I wonder if 2.3.4 will help me:

- Phone shuts down or reboots: a very small percentage of users reported this problem, which is fixed with the latest release. (Nexus S)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Amar Sirohi
Was this problem fixed in 2.3.3?

Because I'm still experiencing reboots during an active call on 2.3.3 (MoDaCo Gr14, but I don't think it's MoDaCo's fault)

I wonder if 2.3.4 will help me:

- Phone shuts down or reboots: a very small percentage of users reported this problem, which is fixed with the latest release. (Nexus S)

I had the same problem on 2.3.2. I never got a OTA for 2.3.3 and my OTA upgraded directly to 2.3.4. After the update the problem is solved. No more reboots during calls. Unfortunately can't tell if this is because of a fix in 2.3.3 or 2.3.4

Guest wutang01
I had the same problem on 2.3.2. I never got a OTA for 2.3.3 and my OTA upgraded directly to 2.3.4. After the update the problem is solved. No more reboots during calls. Unfortunately can't tell if this is because of a fix in 2.3.3 or 2.3.4

I think it's a 2.3.4 fix, because I wiped MoDaCo off (2.3.3) and flashed OpenSoju (2.3.4) instead. Problem fixed! :P