Process com.htc.laputa crashes on MCR r2

Guest Gonz81

Guest Gonz81

Hello everyone,

hello Paul

I used the Modaco Stock ROM on my DHD. Today I flashed the MCR r2 and unfortunately I cannot use Premium Navigation in this ROM. With my Nandroid Backup of the Stock ROM it works fine. No matter how often I flash the MCR r2, everytime I klick on Premium Navigation the process com.htc.laputa crashes. I tried to sync the license and to reinstall HTC Locations, but with no effect.

I will continue using MCR r2, because it doesn't has the issue that the google calendar sync blocks the CPU at 100% for hours like the Stock ROM.

Guest christrodr
Hello everyone,

hello Paul

I used the Modaco Stock ROM on my DHD. Today I flashed the MCR r2 and unfortunately I cannot use Premium Navigation in this ROM. With my Nandroid Backup of the Stock ROM it works fine. No matter how often I flash the MCR r2, everytime I klick on Premium Navigation the process com.htc.laputa crashes. I tried to sync the license and to reinstall HTC Locations, but with no effect.

I will continue using MCR r2, because it doesn't has the issue that the google calendar sync blocks the CPU at 100% for hours like the Stock ROM.

I've got the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hjoshi

I have the same problem but I assumed that you had to install something from market place to make it work, is this not the case?