[ROM] Metalounay 1.3 Acerless (15/04/2011)

Guest vache

Guest davidevinavil
Right, it still syncing.

You're a real genius :P :P

I'd like to have a tutorial with step by step procedure to make custom kernel and build rom from source :D :P

I know that is very difficult and complicated..

Instead of electronic i have should study informatic but that is B)

Guest fischschneehase
I can't give this information.

oh ok srry :D

i was just wondering cause i couldnt find anything about the phone itsself via google :P

would you mind to share the apks of the dump?

Hello people, for now I don't want to install any ROM in my metal, because I'm always a little afraid to losing the warranty.

However, I tried to root my equipment but I still can not do it. :D

I tried this:

- Z4root, works but the device became a litle laggy.

- Super One Click, I could not root with it.

Has anyone already get your metal root, without change the ROM?

Edited by freakk

oh ok srry :D

i was just wondering cause i couldnt find anything about the phone itsself via google :P

would you mind to share the apks of the dump?

I'll upload them tomorrow B)

hardest impossible.

I already did chat with dario93 and vache about build rom, and they don't elaborate source code

Read AOSP on modaco

read this http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-to-the-liquid/

When you chated with me ? o_o

Of course it's possible, we have source, what's the problem ?

Hello people, for now I don't want to install any ROM in my metal, because I'm always a little afraid to losing the warranty.

However, I tried to root my equipment but I still can not do it. :D

I tried this:

- Z4root, works but the device became a litle laggy.

- Super One Click, I could not root with it.

Has anyone already get your metal root, without change the ROM?

Z4 root worked for me and many other people without any problem and it didn't make devices laggy.

So far Z4 is the only viable option to root the metal AFAIK.

May I ask a rather stupid question? I've got a stereo-bluetooth headset Motorokr S605 - it workes perfectly with my Liquid. But will I be able to listen to FM radio with it ?

Guest PhilNelwyn
May I ask a rather stupid question? I've got a stereo-bluetooth headset Motorokr S605 - it workes perfectly with my Liquid. But will I be able to listen to FM radio with it ?

Do you have a Liquid MT (S120) ?

If, as written, you have a Liquid (S100), this is not for you, there's a forum for Liquid : http://android.modaco.com/category/418/ace...uid-modaco-com/

Guest PhilNelwyn
Yes, I've got Liquid. BUT I'm expecting my Liquid Metal to arrive any day now (actually it was supposed to be delivered today, but Russian post works terribly after new year holidays).

Oh, ok. Well it depends on the version of the SE, as Vache said, FM radio only works with 1.100.00.emea.gen1

Guest robincc

Is this the best rom that is out there right now to Metal?

I'm a noob in the android world so can someone link a guide or to describe what I do to get this ROM in my metal?

Thanks in advance

Edited by robincc

Guest harylauw

seems not working for me. followed your instructions but everytime i turn on the phone it stucks at acer with robots screen :)

UPDATE : its working... i retry to restore nandroid, then wipe again,and flash it again.works perfectly...

nice job vache ;)

Edited by harylauw

Guest kt9198jp
Is this the best rom that is out there right now to Metal?

I'm a noob in the android world so can someone link a guide or to describe what I do to get this ROM in my metal?

Thanks in advance

Yes! I suppose the best rom i used. ;)

Please see as follows my Quadrant results.

is's over 2000!!!

post-794896-1295258925_thumb.png

Edited by kt9198jp

Guest metaliquid

Dear all,

I'm pretty new in this forum and in Android world.

I bought a Metal two days ago, It is an amazing device, but I got disapointed since Skype in not working at all... In additin, there is no FM radio included...

Since I have no experience flashing, I'm a bit afraid to do it, also, I wouldn't like to see my warranty expired after a few days ;)

My question is: do you think Acer or Skipe will resolve the problem and allow an automatic upgrade of the firmware directly from the smartphone? I have instaled 1.1001.02_EMEA_GEN1_01.00.18...

I read that Matalounay 1.0 Acerless is genial, but it calcels useful applications such as SocialJogger and News&Meteo as well... I am also wondering if flashing Metalounay 1.0 Acerless will overuse the phone design characteristics or not, such as the battery longlast.

Hence, my last query: is there any chance to resolve the Skype / FM radio problems without flashing the phone?

Thanks in advance and good work!