Android 2.2,

Guest ASY9650

Guest marinop
Can anyone confirm exactly is NOT working with this ROM?.

Many thanks,

ASY.

Wireless works for me. Only thing that isnt working now is the radio as previously mentioned - and the screen calibration dosnt work.

Best thing I ever did on my phone, much more responsive and stable (from 2.1).

How stable is the 2.2 ROM, and is it worth upgrading from 2.1?

Until they found way to revert to ORIGINAL KDZ files and Windows flasher too, I think many peoples would like to go back to 2.1 after upgrade to 2.2.1

Now is possible to go back only to modified KDZ files but not original

Speaking about 2.2.1 it is faster then 2.1 and mobile is more responsive, Bluetooth not recieve files from other mobiles or comp, and Radio dont work.

Guest Corrupt Systems
Until they found way to revert to ORIGINAL KDZ files and Windows flasher too, I think many peoples would like to go back to 2.1 after upgrade to 2.2.1

Now is possible to go back only to modified KDZ files but not original

Speaking about 2.2.1 it is faster then 2.1 and mobile is more responsive, Bluetooth not recieve files from other mobiles or comp, and Radio dont work.

Thanks! I think for now I will stick with 2.1. :D

Guest ASY9650

I upgraded,

Managed to go back to my Nandroid back up without any problems.

Can't stand the white theme, also couldn't find a Gingerbread theme that worked properly on the GT540.

It was a lot faster, didn't notice any bugs as such, but never stuck with it after playing around with the theming / metamorph / recovery flashing and a 4 -5 reinstalls of the ROM still unable to find a Gingerbread theme to work. I also don't like the Lock Screen animation when you unlock it.

Apart from that, didn't find much wrong, but for now, I'm sticking to 2.1, unless there's a black theme port / mod made.

2.1 does what I need it to at the moment, and there's no rush for me to upgrade to 2.2.

Thanks for the tips guys,

But in the end, didn't play around with it much to notice those.

Edited by ASY9650

Ive also gone back to 2.1 for now.

Noticed 2 other slight problems with the 2.2.1 while playing about with it earlier...

1: The gallery doesnt seem to show up any pictures in it? I tried taking some with the camera and they didnt shwo up in the gallery, it just stays as empty.

Also, the camera button cant be used to take a photo, you have to use the on screen button to take a photo.

On a seperate note, although nota problem, why are all the live wallpaers missing? THe only one showing up is google maps live wallpaper.