• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

Geoff_UK

Geoff_UK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

:D

Liked the look of the Revo theme - added it to the root of the SD card and installed it via clockwork and it hasn't doen anything??

I have previously installed flbs gingerbread theme onto the r6 rom.

I also liked the look of the circle battery indicator.

NO need to apologise - this kind of stuff makes me glad I chose Android over an iPhone - great fun - lol

Geoff

xzyk

xzyk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:mobiles, Winmo, Android
  • Devices:various

Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

:D

The BlueGingerBread Colour Mod works fine for me now, great to see my status bar go black again.. thanks for all your work Frankish, enjoy the footie..

EDIT: Whoops spoke too soon. I've had time to play a bit more with this. Some of the Menu background/text colours are wrong; e.g. load 'Home Switcher' press Menu, to bring up the options, and you'll notice that the options come up with a very light grey background and white text; next to impossible to see.
I'm sure Frankish will be looking at all this stuff once he gets some time off on Wednesday. Only put it on here for reporting purposes.

Edited by xzyk, 11 January 2011 - 10:00 AM.

May your jouney be uneventful !
Nexus 4......SlimMako-4.3
ZTE Blade Blade Mix V2.2.
Advent VEGA VegaComb 3.2 9n.
SGS2 -Insanity JB 0.83
Asus FonePad...stock
Huawei Y300 Stock (B186) with CWM recovery.
Arnova 7G3 -stock.
Alcatel OT-983....stock

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200

flashed blue froyo theme onto an r5a rom, it aint right, really messed up and many apps force close? i didnt think a theme update could corrupt apk's

I think that's due to my themes being test signed. And Flib didn't test sign the rom til r6. So that would cause the issues you explain.

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

I think that's due to my themes being test signed. And Flib didn't test sign the rom til r6. So that would cause the issues you explain.

Yeah, don't use the themes with r5. I resigned r6 to use test keys so it's easier to make themes and replace system apps without screwing the system up.

Junior Bear

Junior Bear

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:galaxy s2, zte blade
Is. There any way o get the default messaging app notification bubble to be a different colour. It's black and would look better on the gingerbread theme if it were green or blue IMO

|| Samsung galaxy s2 «&» zte blade ||

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
All Gingerbread variants now uploaded again, tested and working. :D

toge64

toge64

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Bargain android devices... (and high end ones too)
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2
thank you for your hard work :D

Have: Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2, HP Touchpad
Sold: Orange OSF/ZTE Blade AMOLED, Huawei Ascend G300

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:@joelsack

All Gingerbread variants now uploaded again, tested and working. :D

Works great except my data icon which usually displays H (even on the old GB theme for R6) now always displays just G. Weird :s I'm def on 3.5G connection.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Works great except my data icon which usually displays H (even on the old GB theme for R6) now always displays just G. Weird :s I'm def on 3.5G connection.

Bugger not sure why...

Also uploaded some themes as a .rar by accident :D I'm really getting lazy with this! Will fix them but for now you can just unrar and then rezip.

EDIT:

Elegant Steel theme uploaded, tested and working. I'm not sure on the icons i thought the framework has the calls fo rthe H icon. Works on Jellyfish. :S

Edited by Frankish, 11 January 2011 - 06:37 PM.

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Bugger not sure why...

Also uploaded some themes as a .rar by accident :D I'm really getting lazy with this! Will fix them but for now you can just unrar and then rezip.

You ready for this... Some weird s*** is going down. Just flashed the no-percentage version.... works fine O.o Haha. Might have just been my phone tbh so I wouldnt worry unless other people report it.

Thanks again for doing this man, much appreciated :P

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

You ready for this... Some weird s*** is going down. Just flashed the no-percentage version.... works fine O.o Haha. Might have just been my phone tbh so I wouldnt worry unless other people report it.

Thanks again for doing this man, much appreciated :P

What...? So you do get the H icon then? I'm sat here looking through xml and image files like a mad man thinking i will need to reupload all!!! :D

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

What...? So you do get the H icon then? I'm sat here looking through xml and image files like a mad man thinking i will need to reupload all!!! :D

I do on the no-percentage-black-menus version, on the normal battery black-menus version I dont.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

I do on the no-percentage-black-menus version, on the normal battery black-menus version I dont.

That is very strange...the files i change shouldn't have any effect on any of that and all the images are form the same source :S

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

That is very strange...the files i change shouldn't have any effect on any of that and all the images are form the same source :S

Like I said, may have just been my phone to be honest, did reboot twice with it and it still showed G, but like I said, I wouldnt worry unless anyone else has this "problem" (I say "problem" in ""s because it's hardly worth complaining about, just thought I'd let you know).

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Ok so i will continue for now.

Themes currently available.

All Gingerbread Variants.
Elegant Steel.
Revo.

To be done. (Tomorrow)

HTC Sense.
HTC Slate.
Galaxy S.

gusthy

gusthy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • Devices:Pulse

flashed blue froyo theme onto an r5a rom, it aint right, really messed up and many apps force close? i didnt think a theme update could corrupt apk's

Did you read the topic title?

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Full selection of themes now available. In any themes with black menus there may still be some with white menu and white text. Sorry but i need help fixing it :S

mario999

mario999

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@mario999
Thanks for the themes. Does the Gingerbread theme need to be flashed, then the circle battery mod on top. Or does the circle battery one contain the whole theme?

Bazza76

Bazza76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (SF)
Frankish,

I had a look thought the black menu ones and cant see any problems there maybe
there is a difference in frameworks xmls form builds.
But i still cant get why these are still giving problems.

B

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Frankish,

I had a look thought the black menu ones and cant see any problems there maybe
there is a difference in frameworks xmls form builds.
But i still cant get why these are still giving problems.

B

Yeah same here, no problems so far. Might be worth mentioning the default theme in the stock Orange ROM has black menus, I know its for 2.1 but it still might have something useful in it, see if their theme causes these sorts of problems. Other than that I cant think of anything. If the framework doesnt actually HAVE the files needed to draw a white menu then it must be rendering it within the app, which it didnt do before O.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users