restores and cloclwork

Guest cbrpaul

Guest cbrpaul

i was wondering does a restore from clockwork , restore everything in the phone ? incl sys/app etc etc ... basically all of the phones software everywhere ?

Guest Xenon0816
i was wondering does a restore from clockwork , restore everything in the phone ? incl sys/app etc etc ... basically all of the phones software everywhere ?

If you did a full nadroid backup with ClockworkMod before and you restore this backup EVERYTHING will be just as before... You will have the same apps, the same settings, the same widgets on your homescreen...... You can continue using your phone just as before.

It's the perfect method to try a new rom... If it does not suit you, you just restore the backup and within minutes everything is like before...

Guest cbrpaul
If you did a full nadroid backup with ClockworkMod before and you restore this backup EVERYTHING will be just as before... You will have the same apps, the same settings, the same widgets on your homescreen...... You can continue using your phone just as before.

It's the perfect method to try a new rom... If it does not suit you, you just restore the backup and within minutes everything is like before...

thx Xenon

yes I did use clockwork backup and restore and use the "backup" option before testing , then I restored from the good backup , i guess thats a nandroid ?

, its just i did some testing with "certain " files in the phone , it went wrong , and went back to my backup i did with clockwork before i did the changes

Guest Xenon0816
thx Xenon

yes I did use clockwork backup and restore and use the "backup" option before testing , then I restored from the good backup , i guess thats a nandroid ?

, its just i did some testing with "certain " files in the phone , it went wrong , and went back to my backup i did with clockwork before i did the changes

Yes you're right that's an nandroid backup!

Did it all work for you?