FAO Paul Announcement: HTCCODE - SIM unlock any HTC Device instantly for $20!

Guest grentuu

Guest grentuu

Also just tried mobi in the sponsored links...they checked first and said they could do it but want £28

My point is if the code is available in the new list then either HTCCode should unlock it or remove the 'ALL' from their claim.

I took the jump to unlock simply because the forum is superb and the thread had your sponsorship.

Can you help?

Edited by grentuu

Guest volatile_ink
Code not found!

Credits refunded. How do I get a paypal refund? it does say unlock ANY HTC desire.

Not mine unfortunately

Rob

Don't trust this company. Period. I got ripped off once....

Good luck with the refund, GayPal dispute won't get you anywhere as they will claim a 'lack of evidence' for the purchase.

You'll be as likely to see a refund as Hero owners to see Gingerbread ;)

Guest grentuu
Don't trust this company. Period. I got ripped off once....

Good luck with the refund, GayPal dispute won't get you anywhere as they will claim a 'lack of evidence' for the purchase.

You'll be as likely to see a refund as Hero owners to see Gingerbread ;)

I'll wait to see what the admin from this site says...but thanks for the positive encouragement lol :)

Plus I have screenshots - with IMEI, email addy etc. Plus paypal detail..PLus I will make it a mission to post this on my website and every Android forum and website out there out there if that turns out to be the case. But hoping it won't come to that.

post-820129-1294962019_thumb.png

Edited by grentuu

Guest shokka9

just catch the fool when he goes online at the website, the support is him.

He is cocky and very very annoying. He will point you to another thread at his site, where it tells people to pay an additoinal $15 for the new code.

Just tell him you want the money back, and he will reluctantly refund your Paypal.

If he wont, just go into his forums, and start posting how much of a rip off he is!

Also, look for my posts on this, in another thread, i give the name of his hosts, and a link to email them, so you can report him.

I have NO idea why Paul is still linking his site, other than to make money from the pay per click or some other agreement he may or may not have with the vendor.

Either, a lot of people fall for this as its linked on this (Pauls) website.

Good luck, it took me 6 hours to get my refund. But i got it.

;)

Thanks for that. I have pm'd him and started a thread about it asking for the refund. He has till midnight to sort it.

Thanks for the heads up.

I never got my refund. The guy is a thief and a fraudster.

Linking from this site astounds me. Why link to a crook ??

Guest grentuu
I never got my refund. The guy is a thief and a fraudster.

Linking from this site astounds me. Why link to a crook ??

He has just emailed me asking for the log. I have sent him the screen capture.

Lets wait and see

Guest templeman01

Just used this service as visiting Singapore and wanted to use my HTC Desire, had some problems initially but used the online support form the htccode website and they sorted it out straight away.

Guest kinkade
1. Modaco.com

2. ???

3. PROFIT!

just got my code form this guy sohacommunications on ebay 5 pounds fifty and all done within ten mins, i'm a very happy camper, you always worried your money is going to be wasted

Guest shokka9
1. Modaco.com

2. ???

3. PROFIT!

I think you have hit the preverbial nail on the head ;)

I just hope this isnt the case, i am sure Paul has had many complaints over this, i have seen numerous people in numerous Android device threads here at modaco.

It must be worth a lot, if he hasnt taken it down.

Guest Pinko_Commie

I had the same issue with the site as well. says "$20 unlock all HTS phones" then when your code fails and you read the site it says you have to pay the extra $15 to actually get the code.

He's a fraudster plain and simple and it has been going on for ages. I got my HTC Desire almost a year ago and tried to unlock it straight away.

I made him give my money back. I did PM Paul making him aware, but never got a reply.

As I got my money back, in the end I wasn't to bothered, but considering that Paul is effectively endorsing this "service", he really should make sure that it does what it advertises to do.

Guest crisdo98
I had the same issue with the site as well. says "$20 unlock all HTS phones" then when your code fails and you read the site it says you have to pay the extra $15 to actually get the code.

He's a fraudster plain and simple and it has been going on for ages. I got my HTC Desire almost a year ago and tried to unlock it straight away.

I made him give my money back. I did PM Paul making him aware, but never got a reply.

As I got my money back, in the end I wasn't to bothered, but considering that Paul is effectively endorsing this "service", he really should make sure that it does what it advertises to do.

this is actually one of the reasons I will not be renewing my adfree subscription with modaco.

• 3 months later...
Guest JukeUK

I wish I'd read this topic before visiting the site. I went there from doing a search not via a link on Modaco. He took my money then asked for another $15 to provide my code and has since not made any acknowledgements to refund requests. It is now in the hands of PayPal but I don't hold out much hope with them. If you have Twitter then please post it that HTCCode.com is a SCAMMING SITE.