• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

emko

emko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540
I just upgraded my gt 540 from 1.6 to 2.1 and my SNS application is gone (or at least the one i had is gone, there is a new one), there is a new facebook app on it but I don't like it that much it is not as functional as the one I had previously.

Is there anyway to get the old one back? (right now i just have facebook for LG app opening which is missing some key features like saving images that the other one had).

Edited by emko, 14 January 2011 - 12:45 PM.

despotovski01

despotovski01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540
  • Twitter:@despotovski01

I just upgraded my gt 540 from 1.6 to 2.1 and my SNS application is gone (or at least the one i had is gone, there is a new one), there is a new facebook app on it but I don't like it that much it is not as functional as the one I had previously.

Is there anyway to get the old one back? (right now i just have facebook for LG app opening which is missing some key features like saving images that the other one had).

I think you can't get it back. Try Facebook for Android from the Market-it's better.

Dr.Alani

Dr.Alani

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:LG-GT540
Hi,
I have this file for you:
http://www.mediafire...fxg22bua509to45

This was backed up using Root Uninstaller, you will probably need root access to install it.

Optimus One LG P500 (and loving it)
Twitter: @mohammedmalani

Carbonize

Carbonize

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:(X)HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, working out and reading.
  • Devices:ZTE Blade(CM7 N257+ KANG)
  • Twitter:@carbonize
I did prefer the SNS widget to the Facebook widget but then I purchased Launcher Pro and it's inbuilt Friends widget is brilliant.

<strong class='bbc'>C a r b o n i z e</strong>

<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>Do or do not, there is no try.</em> - Yoda</strong>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users