32GB microSD cards that definately work

Guest tomatoface

Guest tomatoface

Hi in addition to the page listing 16GB cards I would be more interested to hear about 32GB cards that work as I am keen to get one myself. Please clearly state the make and class of card and type of phone (Oled or TFT or unknown) and ROM used. Thanks in advance.

Edited by tomatoface

Guest tomatoface
At their current price I doubt many people would have risked to get a 32GB MicroSD card yet. O:)

I agree but compared to other more popular 32Gb phones ;) if you have a large music collection then I think the extra is worth paying (16gb=£16, 32gb=£50) as the overall cost of phone + microsd card is relatively cheap.

Guest Jakub Vit
At their current price I doubt many people would have risked to get a 32GB MicroSD card yet. O:)

Well there are some :-\ and i can tell that kingston class 4 dont work for me, classics problem after reformat i get it working but soon as i start copy some files it unmount with error, after that it wount event mount.

Guest oh!dougal

I'm really not sure that there's any info in this thread (so far) that couldn't have been gained by looking at the old thread.

For those that haven't quite mastered searching yet, it is http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...32gb-sd-and-sf/

People have tried, sometimes even thought they had it working, then, errr, no its not working.

If posts in THIS thread are kept strictly on topic (ONLY about solidly working 32gb cards), the thread will sink very quickly.

And in a week or two, someone will start another one! ;)

Guest tomatoface
I'm really not sure that there's any info in this thread (so far) that couldn't have been gained by looking at the old thread.

For those that haven't quite mastered searching yet, it is http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...32gb-sd-and-sf/

People have tried, sometimes even thought they had it working, then, errr, no its not working.

If posts in THIS thread are kept strictly on topic (ONLY about solidly working 32gb cards), the thread will sink very quickly.

And in a week or two, someone will start another one! :)

Thanks for that useful advice, I'm well aware of this thread :) and haven't given up on working 32GB cards. Ralph Martin suggests he has a working card halfway down this page (above my comment) so I'm hopeful that there is some truth behind this. I have recently purchased a working 16gb sandisk class 4 card from Play after a bad unsuccessfull experience with a 16gb toshiba class 4 card :lol: Unfortunately i've already filled this and am keen to get hold of a working 32gb card so I'm trying to stir up interest in this topic.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MrPontus

WARNING!!!!!!!!

that card is FAKE, I'm 100% sure

you see the chinese writing on the bottom, that card is 4GB or less in real capacity, they have formated it to at first look it says 32GB in the computer, but after you start filling the card up an you reached your 1, 2 or maybe 4GB of real card space you WILL start loosing your data.

DO NOT BUY THE CARD ABOVE!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest alphadude
WARNING!!!!!!!!

that card is FAKE, I'm 100% sure

you see the chinese writing on the bottom, that card is 4GB or less in real capacity, they have formated it to at first look it says 32GB in the computer, but after you start filling the card up an you reached your 1, 2 or maybe 4GB of real card space you WILL start loosing your data.

DO NOT BUY THE CARD ABOVE!!!!

i agree with mrpontus once i bought a sd card from ebay same us this and i dont trust these guys they show u something but when u recieve it they are chines sh*******t