I'm posting the raw boot.img to be used with the clockwork recovery in "advanced restore" mode plus the md5 sum archive.
Everything works as expected except for the ADB (which i'll be working on next) and quickboot.
Zip File with both files, hosted on rapidshare
* Install clockwork recovery (google it)
* Unzip both files on your phone's sd card into a new directory called "custom" under SDROOT\clockworkmod\backup\
* Reboot into recovery mode (turn it on with menu+red button pressed)
* Select nandroid > advanced restore > "custom/" > Restore boot > Yes - Restore boot
* Wait a pair of seconds and then select "reboot system now"
* You're done :-) you can install whatever app you like that needs super user privileges (i.e. Market Enabler)
If anyone wants to do an update.zip then go ahead, just drop a line so i know ;-)
EDIT: Use z4root, the previous method isn't working at all
Edited by chiguireitor, 21 January 2011 - 02:30 AM.