JJ RLS8 & phone freezes at startup

Guest Juhanimi

Guest Juhanimi

Hello, i did install Japanese Jellyfish RLS8 a day ago , and now, today when i did take my phone from my pocket and tried to wake it up, nothing happened. Then, i had to take battery away. Trying reboot, phone just freezes at startup at saunalahti-logo or android animation. Now, when i was going to reflash JJ, and tried to wipe data, i got error:

E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)

(No such file or directory)

E:Can't mount /sdcard

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

Guest csholmq
Hello, i did install Japanese Jellyfish RLS8 a day ago , and now, today when i did take my phone from my pocket and tried to wake it up, nothing happened. Then, i had to take battery away. Trying reboot, phone just freezes at startup at saunalahti-logo or android animation. Now, when i was going to reflash JJ, and tried to wipe data, i got error:

E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)

(No such file or directory)

E:Can't mount /sdcard

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

Try removing the sd card and try to re-flash again. Are you using the .img or the .zip?

Guest Juhanimi

Ok.....so, i tried to change sd card to another, Kingston 512mb from my old phone. Now phone boots just fine and works. But, what happened to my Sandisk 2gt wich came with my phone? It's no more working with blade. Weird....

I think I had similar problem when I first flashed custom firmware onto phone back in october, was stuck with green android screen, and nothing will read that sd card anymore, must have fried it?