Android on Omnia Lite

Guest (eDDy)

Guest 657512455
if you can successfully install the Android, it does not take long, 3-4 mins would be enough, if longer than that, you should assume you failed it.

For your reference, i think you should try another storage card, just like what i did. still now i can't install on my previous card, but i have got one in my newly borrowed one.... ;)

i have changed a 2g caed,but it is a failure,perhaps i should wait for a newer rom

Guest 657512455
Hey Guys!! How Can I Install ANDROID on my omnia lite?? step by step please thnaks you!!

1.make sure your tfcard is2g,and it is fat32

2.download romand copy them to your tfcard

3.run heart,it will run by itself

Guest megasaur121

Hey Guys.. Its Working Now.. Tried 2 times... And It work..! Im Using Froyo 2.1 (from jot23) any updates?? by the way screen is buggy and less responsive touch screen.. any STABLE version?? thanks. and 1 question guys.. how can i install games??

Edited by megasaur121

Guest megasaur121

HARDWARE BUTTON FUNCTIONS!!

Green/Call - Back

Red/End Call - Lock (Hold,Power Off)

Center Button- Enter

Edited by megasaur121

Guest basim sherif

hey i want to install android on my omnia lite...i jst heard that som functions of omnia lite wont work with android..is it true?? the problems fixed??? wher can i download the android with full functioning of my omnia lite?? i just downloaded android beta2.rar frm your thread ...i didnt installd it yet....does it work properly?? or do i go for another download?? thx in advance ;)

Now there aren't fully working versions... I suggest you to download froyo or gingerbread version. In these versions wi-fi and other components don't work but them contain a lot of apps that you can test ;)

Guest wadisthis
Now there aren't fully working versions... I suggest you to download froyo or gingerbread version. In these versions wi-fi and other components don't work but them contain a lot of apps that you can test ;)

Hi eDDy, is it possible to get a fully useable version of Android for B7300?, similar to HTC Leo(HD2)? fully working marketplace, fully working 3G ect. Or it may possibly TAKE OVER the native Windows OS?

Guest basim sherif

i hav downloaded android beta2.rar (sized 74 mb)frm the thread i found here....i didnt install yet...

any problem with this version?? whether it wil work on omnia lite properly?? if any problm exist can i fix it by downloading its updates?? or do i hav to go for another version of android?? plz help thks in advance ;) ;)

Guest basim sherif

hey eddy thks buddy ;) ok i wil download any one of thos versions...wher i get gingerbread version??? pls giv me the link....i dont want wifi but what about bluetooth and other functions?? can you pls tel me the functions which wont work with android????

now there aren't fully working versions .-. ... in all available versions don't work wi-fi and other components, such us bluetooth, gps, sensor, etc..., and there aren't any upgrade to fix these problem .-.

the only thing that we can do is waiting... and hoping ;)

Guest giellibon

Thx, the installation works fine for me... Only I've got a problem to get my Service online, I get the message "No Service" but I don't know where I can give in my Pincode.

Someone who can help me?

thx

Edited by giellibon

Guest basim sherif

ohh so i cant even call or sms when i install android on my omnia lite??? k thn im not going for android now...can u pls tell me whether i can upgrade windows mobile 6.5 to windows 7??? if yes how can it possible??? pls help