Installation cab download link available @TWITTER
This UI originally came from Samsung Omnia Show M8400
There are some parts of the UI that might work because I don't have time to translate
all the Korean texts (which in return, I don't know what the errors or pop up menus means, so I can't
really work on all the files the UI invoke)
Only basic features are working for now which are:
1. Music, Album, Videos, 3D view
2. Landscape 3D view
3. Some widgets
4. Call log 3D animation
For those who want to continue the project, these are the things you still have to work on:
1. Translate the UI's Korean Text
2. Remap and fix some menu's shortcuts
3. Fix Weather and other Widget Updates
4. Update some Samsung Apps for position fix and translation
5. Games Page
For those who want to try this UI, it is recommended that you install it on a full ROM (Cause the UI invokes
basic Samsung Apps, like Touch Clock,Samsung Dialer, Photo Album etc.)
For those who want to try this on a lite ROM, be sure to install Asian Fonts support and those needed Samsung Apps.
1. Disable Sleep. Install
1. First Install the basic Samsung Apps
2. (Optional) install Asian fonts support if it's removed in the ROM you are using
3. Disable Sleep. Install.
Tips Tips Tips
1. To enable landscape 3D view, at the Main Screen, tap the sliding tab, and tap home settings.Tap the last menu and choose wide.
2. To enable 3D videos and Music View, Open Korean Touch Player then update. The thumbnails are rendered as you make playlists or as you play files.
Please do not distribute link
Edited by daskalos, 06 February 2011 - 12:55 PM.