Rebels

Rebels

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Devices:SHG i900 Omnia

Hi Dave,

Congrats for your ROM. Will you please upload ".kxml" file to study if you saved your project.

Rbasis.

+1 :lol:

Posted Image  

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

+1 :lol:

uploading the project files (for both first and second ROM)

Attached Files

Edited by Hermit Dave, 28 January 2011 - 10:57 AM.

rbasis

rbasis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

uploading the project files (for both first and second ROM)

Thanks for sharing.

Rbasis

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I always had this problem. did not solve.maybe you can solve this problem. I hope.

rom in general very successful. fast and stable. sensitivity of the screen is beautiful. not close automatically using a host interface for the first time.

that is strange.. i remember one time when i had Kaiser, the time on SPB mobile shell was off a few seconds from the one on shell and i could never figure out why not matter what i did.

i am browing through host 1.5 thread and its is very long. when you have time see if you can read it up a bit i am down 15 pages so far
http://forum.xda-dev...d...928&page=15

the email performance has gotten better... something to so with windows live and system time.

good screen sensitivity in this release

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
wifi and bt icon problem.

Attached Files

Edited by dreamnej, 29 January 2011 - 09:49 AM.

Come to Istanbul. See the beautiful city. Great Marmara Sea, bridges, historical monuments. hot people, hot weather, 100% guaranteed entertainment. Unexplainable happens.

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

okay i could replicate one but not the other.
wifi seems fine to me. i get the wifi icons on host 1.5 and within wm

BT however is not visible at all. Dont haveanything using BT at home so let me check it on monday (my only BT headset is in the office)

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Actually i just remembered... i might have removed the BT icon ;)

Let me see if i can package it into a cab if not i will mess about with yet another ROM next week ;)

Next time though i will make 2 varieties at least - lite and normal

Everyone happy with Host 1.5 ? or any explicit requirements for making Titanium available ?

crewml

crewml

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:samsung i 900
good job. very nice and stable.love it

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Actually i just remembered... i might have removed the BT icon ;)

Let me see if i can package it into a cab if not i will mess about with yet another ROM next week ;)

Next time though i will make 2 varieties at least - lite and normal

Everyone happy with Host 1.5 ? or any explicit requirements for making Titanium available ?

host time big problem. this problem is not yours. belonging to the host of this problem. i deleted to host.
look forward to the new rom. we'll help you. rom is always the first problem. Do not worry

Come to Istanbul. See the beautiful city. Great Marmara Sea, bridges, historical monuments. hot people, hot weather, 100% guaranteed entertainment. Unexplainable happens.

crewml

crewml

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:samsung i 900
battery drain fast. gps keep crashing.

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

battery drain fast. gps keep crashing.

okay i am explicity using xcpuscalar and running cpu at max and after all day usage battery is 70% (calls, texts, emails and a bit of internet surfing)

i have just used sat nav thrice yesterday (igo 8) twice for 45 mins and once for 25 mins. Fix in 2 mins each time.

I have however noticed one weird charging / calibration issue. i keep phone plugged in overnight and in the morning the led is green but when i unplug, the phone shows battery as being say...87% and then over the next couple of mins adjusts itself to 100%

The next ROM, i wlll cook with Samsung CPU option (allowing user to control performance / battery / automatic)

Edited by Hermit Dave, 31 January 2011 - 07:50 AM.

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I received a new message rom. I'll try at the weekend. Thank you. I think using the host. A host interface is not successful. After all interfaces can be added now. just a little bit difficult v2 M2D. throwing herself at risk. Titanium or Manilla rom makes more sense in my opinion. You live less of a problem.

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I received a new message rom. I'll try at the weekend. Thank you. I think using the host. A host interface is not successful. After all interfaces can be added now. just a little bit difficult v2 M2D. throwing herself at risk. Titanium or Manilla rom makes more sense in my opinion. You live less of a problem.

good point... i am in process of modify the normal ROM or will rather leave it as is and create Titanium ROM currently testing myself and improving it here and there.

Edited by Hermit Dave, 01 February 2011 - 09:04 PM.

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

good point... i am in process of modify the normal ROM or will rather leave it as is and create Titanium ROM currently testing myself and improving it here and there.

belongs to you I try to rom. "metro titanium" rom icon different (large). I've installed without testing other rom. but re-installing. "Normal XPR "host did not work. I've installed 2 times. still did not work. testing will continue. I write here

Edited by dreamnej, 04 February 2011 - 09:50 PM.

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

belongs to you I try to rom. "metro titanium" rom icon different (large). I've installed without testing other rom. but re-installing. "Normal XPR "host did not work. I've installed 2 times. still did not work. testing will continue. I write here

that version had an issue with Host. For some reason it kept giving me some visual basic error.

reinstall host using the cab
http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=685928

i have been using titanium for a few days and i must say its better than anything else.

currently trying to update lockscreen to wm7 theme (instead of using s2u2) maybe in a couple of days i will have the graphics ready. till then i think the titanium in current form is here to stay.

Generally what is the feedback of 23698 build ? doesnt feel much different than 23680 personally.

marosteeha

marosteeha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900
nice rom!!!! totally love the two row menu... it feels soooooo fast... great job!

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

nice rom!!!! totally love the two row menu... it feels soooooo fast... great job!

thank you

holybabel

holybabel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900

currently trying to update lockscreen to wm7 theme (instead of using s2u2) maybe in a couple of days i will have the graphics ready.

What about this Lockscreen?

Hermit Dave

Hermit Dave

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

What about this Lockscreen?

very nice work by OCK... the only issue is that 23698 does not have translated default lockscreen. Might looking into merging the GTX standalone package created by Yonn and this one by OCK.

thanks for pointing it out

Digesh Chheda

Digesh Chheda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
Very nice rom...Just installed..Leme use for few days..Then will update you on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users