best VEGA web browser?

Guest bearded1

Guest Bobby Elliott
I honestly don't think there's a decent browser for the Vega. I use on my netbook with Google Chrome, I am surprised that it's not available for tablets.

I agree. The stock browser on Honeycomb is excellent -- and is a Chrome varient for tablets, with sync.

Edited by Bobby Elliott

Guest premieral
Dolphin is really just the stock browser in better packaging, it has its advantages but I actually find myself using the stock quite a bit these days just because its easier sometimes than Opera or Miren. Really google just needs to update the stock to something more tablet friendly and nobody would bother with the alternatives.

+1 to that i find as i have been changing and switching it is actually the stock options i return to for most as they are so much more stable :unsure:

Guest Kevrae

Ive been using stock for the most part since I bought my vega, tried dolphin hd didn't like, opera didn't like, Firefox nope. I kept going back to stock as it just seemed faster although a little cumbersome to get to some menus. Today I tried Miren after reading this topic and I do like it very much not quite as quick as stock but very acceptible and also love the start/full screen etc. So far a happy bunny with miren.

Edited by Kevrae

Guest Panayioti

Well the new honeycomb port for the vega has the stock browser for the xoom (look at the vid of honeycomb on vega).

• 1 month later...
Guest Ste_B

Been using a browser called Maxthon 10", built especially for........ well tablets that are 10" :)

I like it very much. Check it out on the market.

BTW if anyone works out what the credits you earn are for please let me know.

Cheers Ste.

Edited by Ste_B

Guest dbaseii
Been using a browser called Maxthon 10", built especially for........ well tablets that are 10" :)

I like it very much. Check it out on the market.

BTW if anyone works out what the credits you earn are for please let me know.

Cheers Ste.

Maxthon is good but it locked up my vega twice in 30 minutes

Guest phil8715
Maxthon is good but it locked up my vega twice in 30 minutes

I was playing a facebook game and I had to click at the top the gaming area on the screen, I tapped the screen and it opened up another window.

Guest mxbob

i tend to use the stock browser seems to be the quickest and most stable

really liked the browser in vegacomb though would happily have that as my main browser