Rbasis i900 Rom : Update 11.02.2011 Build 29007

Guest rbasis

Windows Mobile 6.5. custom ROMs for Samsung i900 Omnia USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EDIT 11.02.2011: 29007 v3.0. Released!

Changes:

1. Metro Lock

2. Pure Black Titanium Theme

3. Photo Album error removed with camera button

4. Startup & Shutdown screen

5. Page pool memory 8mb (actually don’t know much more about this, but works for me)

Please give feedback if you like.

themeg.pngversionyp.pnglockta.pngmemory.pngdialer.pngdatef.pngmenujv.pngmessageon.pngvolumel.png

Download: Build 29007 with pure black theme & metro lock for Windows 7

Build 29007 with pure black theme & metro lock for Windows XP

The ROM details

Version 6.5.3 build 29007

XPR Compression

The ROM contains

CleanRAM

Favhack 0.3

World Clock

Torch Button (i personally use it a lot)

XDA_UC (thanks to OCK's work)

GPS Mod

FTouchSL 2.10 - full

Scroll engine

Omnia Lite Apps:

Lite Dialer

Calender

Call log

Contacts

FM Radio

GL Drivers

Power Calculator

Omnia Apps:

Samsung keyboard

Samsung MMS

Calender.bmp

Memory_29007.bmp

Menu.bmp

Front_Camera.bmp

Extra_RingTones.bmp

Version.bmp

Dialer.bmp

Dialer.bmp

Theme.bmp

Time.bmp

Edited by rbasis

I liked this ROM. Thanks.

The windows black dialer is slow and bulky, light dialer is good. I like lite roms with small footprints and to the point useful apps. Rest users can install themselves. The unused ringtones are deleted to lighten it up further. User can put his own ringtone what he want. And yes off course, OCK, Steff & Yonn are amazing.

Edited by Okdone

Congratulations on your effort and commitment. ;)

mureta.

Thanks a lot for appreciation. If you used this rom, need some tip for fine tuning, as you are also a good cooker.

I liked this ROM. Thanks.

The windows black dialer is slow and bulky, light dialer is good. I like lite roms with small footprints and to the point useful apps. Rest users can install themselves. The unused ringtones are deleted to lighten it up further. User can put his own ringtone what he want. And yes off course, OCK, Steff & Yonn are amazing.

Thanks for using the rom.

Hi,

Found few small bugs.

*Pressing the camera button (default configured to pimg) says:-

"The file 'photoalbum' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file. -- Hard reset do not help.

*Internet over wifi, not working as usual with many roms. Don't know why!!! Anyways, generally don't use it too.

Though I aint internet over wifi so I'm liking rest of the ROM and installed apps. The photoalbum.exe is default picture viewer so that one needs a fix.

Edited by Okdone

Hi,

Found few small bugs.

*Pressing the camera button (default configured to pimg) says:-

"The file 'photoalbum' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file. -- Hard reset do not help.

*Internet over wifi, not working as usual with many roms. Don't know why!!! Anyways, generally don't use it too.

Though I aint internet over wifi so I'm liking rest of the ROM and installed apps. The photoalbum.exe is default picture viewer so that one needs a fix.

As you said, there is problem with photo Album.exe, but if you press camera button for 2-3 sec, it perfectly works. I'll definately try to fix the issue in next version. Also tested internet over Wifi. No problem found for me to browse. Infact browsing speed is quite surprising for me,very fast.

Wow! another chef, welcome. Its always better to give preview of ur roms. Some screen shots will be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks, screenshots already attached in my 1st post.

Guest raidenbr

very nice rom!!!!

keep your good working!

about the wifi, just change the operator, wait 1 min and change back

if still persists, connect to the pc and configure with activesync

How to install your ROM, because after downloading and unpacking, there are 3 files. You click again to install the ROM?

Use grandprix tool to install the rom.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hermit Dave
Over 60 downloads & no update!!!

New version coming soon. Please anyone can tell me how to insert screenshots for preview? :P

you use insert image icon and provide a url (i use imageshack to upload images)

you use insert image icon and provide a url (i use imageshack to upload images)

Thanks a lot for the information provided Hermit. I'll try soon it for my next version with same build.