misticjeff

misticjeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X - T3
  • Twitter:@portablealli
Hi Guys,

I'm running a stock GRH78 setup but am rooted. At some point in time it seems that I may have downloaded the OTA update to my phone and now it constantly asks me if I'd like to reboot and install the update (I don't want to) I cleared the Dalvik and did a factory reset, install Modaco r10 and I still get the nag to install the update.

Does anyone know where it is downloaded to on the phone or how to get it to cease and desist?

Thanks

heni

heni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Guys,

I'm running a stock GRH78 setup but am rooted. At some point in time it seems that I may have downloaded the OTA update to my phone and now it constantly asks me if I'd like to reboot and install the update (I don't want to) I cleared the Dalvik and did a factory reset, install Modaco r10 and I still get the nag to install the update.

Does anyone know where it is downloaded to on the phone or how to get it to cease and desist?
Thanks

Oh I have the same problem here. Also why doesn't Paul put a rooted 2.3.3. rom for nexus s?

zomig

zomig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Oh I have the same problem here. Also why doesn't Paul put a rooted 2.3.3. rom for nexus s?

Although apparently the 2.3.3 has been released, there are no confirmed urls for the download. also i beleive Paul is away for a week if i recall, think i read that somewhere, anniversary or something.

it will be up when someone actually has it.

Now url been released Here this is unmodified.

Edited by zomig, 24 February 2011 - 09:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users