zte blade custom rom

Guest wookie16081965

Guest wookie16081965

what is the latest stable custom rom for the zte blade ive flashed mine with r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen-unsigned is there a better one and if so where can i download it please thankyou for your time and help i had flashing great run through did each stage and worked just fine for someone who has never done this before,

Guest fallenbehind
what is the latest stable custom rom for the zte blade ive flashed mine with r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen-unsigned is there a better one and if so where can i download it please thankyou for your time and help i had flashing great run through did each stage and worked just fine for someone who has never done this before,

im using JJ RLS9 seems to be doing well for me. no addons. battery life lasts ages

Guest wookie16081965
im using JJ RLS9 seems to be doing well for me. no addons. battery life lasts ages

thankyou for your reply do you know where i could download it please just found it on another forum thanks again

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest wookie16081965

hi is the jellyfish rom better than the one im using if so in what way, im using r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen-unsigned thankyou for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fallenbehind
hi is the jellyfish rom better than the one im using if so in what way, im using r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen-unsigned thankyou for your time.

sorry i wouldnt know i only used that one but you could ask in the jj9 section?

android.modaco.com/content/zte-blade-roms-rom-customisation/327579/rom-froyo-japanese-jellyfish-rls9-2011-01-24-oled-tft/