155 replies to this topic

smali26

smali26

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:galaxy s tab and vibrant
  • Twitter:@kmanali
Does this work for the T-mobile TAB? I would like to flash and install Modaco.
any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

oleander

oleander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Just installed this on my 1 hour old Tab.

Works great! :D
Thanks!

Just a quick question - I'm now missing my danish keyboard. Is there a fast way to bake it back in?

smali26

smali26

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:galaxy s tab and vibrant
  • Twitter:@kmanali

Does this work for the T-mobile TAB? I would like to flash and install Modaco.
any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

JUST FLASHED THIS ROM ON T-MOBILE GALAXY TAB AND IT WORKS GREAT.
THANKS FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED

andrew12

andrew12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have a Bell GT and after flashing the new ROM on ext4 my battery seems to drain withtin a couple of days. When I look at what uses battery, gallery seems to be the second highest with 40%. I dont see any processes running so I am at a loss anybody else notice this?

Thanks
Andrew

ofiaich

ofiaich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:日本語は勉強します。<br /><br />携帯も興味があります。
  • Devices:Nexus One+mint SE-W900i
Hi everyone!

I am thinking to flash this ROM to my Samsung Tablet. I am interested to know what the Exchange server email app is like. The stock rom has a GMail app and the other email app has all of the other email accounts within.

I would like what my Nexus One has. A GMail app and my Exchange server account.

Thanks for any information about this.

Ofiaich

RA650

RA650

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Tab
I'm having a problem getting the ROM to load. I just "baked" my own ROM thinking that would fix it but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I have Clockwork on my device, and tried to load your ROM, but got a message that says:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed

I then tried to find the MCK you spoke about above, but I can't locate it, nor a download...Anyway you can provide me a .tar download so I can flash with ODIN? That would be much appreciated...I just flash back to the stock ROM from the latest Euro ROM so I could get my 3G back. I hate it. I've heard great things about your ROMS and would love to try it out. Let me know, thanks.

ry2887

ry2887

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II GT-I8000L
This is by far the best ROM available for the Tab... Thanks so much for putting this up, it was well worth the subscription... And the 5 hours it took to figure out how to install the damned ROM. It may be beneficial to link to the application that you should use to install the ROM in its description. Keep up the great work! :D

nico1375

nico1375

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7

Hi,

I have a Bell GT and after flashing the new ROM on ext4 my battery seems to drain withtin a couple of days. When I look at what uses battery, gallery seems to be the second highest with 40%. I dont see any processes running so I am at a loss anybody else notice this?

Thanks
Andrew

Unfortunately I think you're far from being alone in this case...
Gallery seems badly bugged.
Some custom ROM developers provide some fixed versions of galley but I don't know if it can be found apart from the full ROM...

I'm also p... off by this galley app...

h_zee13

h_zee13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
is there a mirror link?

luthepa1

luthepa1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab
So I noticed after flashing this custom ROM (which is super great!) that under the sevice menu of *#1234#* that I no longer see version numbering for PDA and CSC. I do see the baseband version for PHONE of P1000XXJID.

Is this an issue or just a cosmetic thing?

Cheers!

Edited by luthepa1, 23 February 2011 - 12:54 AM.

cedcoq

cedcoq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy tab
Hello
Impossible to connect to the server to download the rom
Is it normal?

blaze23

blaze23

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:tmobile pulse
  • Twitter:@n/a
my battery indicator still lies on r1. Icon is at half full but I only have 20 percent. Infact it seems worse than before.... Any suggestions?

Disconn3ct

Disconn3ct

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Anyone got the kernel source (or better, the already built modules) for this? Config shows TUN/TAP are both built, but they aren't shipped. (Needed for openvpn.)

luthepa1

luthepa1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab

my battery indicator still lies on r1. Icon is at half full but I only have 20 percent. Infact it seems worse than before.... Any suggestions?

Oh, so this is a know issue??? I have also noticed that the battery indicator icon lags about 25% (+/- 5%) behind the batteries actual charge level.

I have installed a app called "Smart Battery Monitor" mainly because I like to see battery percentage and I have found this app correctly reports battery charge level.

I was planning to look/search into this but been busy setting up android SDK in spare time. Any more info anyone?

camo.b

camo.b

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:HD2 and Galaxy Tab
  • Twitter:@camscustom

mine too didnt realize this was a bug/problem......have a aussie optus tab think the batt status was always like this......i remember thinking it needed a percentage readout or somthing.

Corniel

Corniel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Great ROM Thanks a lot Paul. But auto-rotation is not working what can I do to get it works (It's not in the setting as it usually be).
Cheers

wfucker

wfucker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:LG gt 540

I'm having a problem getting the ROM to load. I just "baked" my own ROM thinking that would fix it but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I have Clockwork on my device, and tried to load your ROM, but got a message that says:

I then tried to find the MCK you spoke about above, but I can't locate it, nor a download...Anyway you can provide me a .tar download so I can flash with ODIN? That would be much appreciated...I just flash back to the stock ROM from the latest Euro ROM so I could get my 3G back. I hate it. I've heard great things about your ROMS and would love to try it out. Let me know, thanks.

+1

Here is the same situation. I try numbered other ROM (like Roto, original eur ...) , but allways I have got the same error. :huh:

Maybe I will be very happy, if you made a "falshable, Odin" version. That would be much appreciated

Thx

radarrod

radarrod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak, Advent VEGA

May I ask you which ROM you flashed back to and where you got it from?
Thanks

wfucker

wfucker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:LG gt 540

May I ask you which ROM you flashed back to and where you got it from?
Thanks

I have the same problem, and with the JME-Roto, from here: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=894763

Maybe Do you (or anyboday else) tell which rom did you use when this "rom change" worked?

Thx

mniewiera

mniewiera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 - Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
  • Twitter:@mniewiera
is your tab locked?
(bootloader, kernel etc?)

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=888071
download the app, and check