Samsung Omnia Lite (B7300) Sent SMS Notification

Guest Katzplace_41

Guest Katzplace_41

Hi guys ! I'm trying to turn off SMS sent notification on my phone. There seems to be plenty of guides on how to do this, all of which I've followed to no avail. I've tried editting registry in both HKLM and HKCU, as well as downloading seperate .cabs which claim to do it and also using the Advance Cnfig Editor app... I'm still no further forward.

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.5.

Whilst I'm on ... is there a way to disable sounds such as when I click on a menu icon as well ? (Very annoying when I'm playing with my phone in the night and my fiancee is asleep... :P !!! )

Thanks in advance...

Guest leap_ahead
Hi guys ! I'm trying to turn off SMS sent notification on my phone. There seems to be plenty of guides on how to do this, all of which I've followed to no avail. I've tried editting registry in both HKLM and HKCU, as well as downloading seperate .cabs which claim to do it and also using the Advance Cnfig Editor app... I'm still no further forward.

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.5.

Whilst I'm on ... is there a way to disable sounds such as when I click on a menu icon as well ? (Very annoying when I'm playing with my phone in the night and my fiancee is asleep... :P !!! )

Thanks in advance...

Sorg_s_Remove_Sent_Notificatio.cab