I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback. Please see one post down for a change log for THIS build. Koush seems not to publish a change log (unless you know of one).
- Recovery Manager
- Download the img file to your SD card, and then you can use the Recovery Manager application to install your recovery.
- Unplug the USB cable, turn off your device and take out the battery
- Replace the battery and turn the device on holding the 'volume up' key. The device will stay at the 'green android' screen.
- Plug the device into the PC.
- From a command prompt run 'fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img'
- When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot reboot'
- If you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
- restart your device holding down the 'volume down' key
- Use the Recovery Manager application to Reboot into Recovery
- if you have ADB configured type 'adb reboot recovery' from the command line.
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- The offical version of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- ClockworkMod Recovery now comes in 2 different versions for 1st and 2nd Generation devices, if your device originaly shipped with Android 2.1, it will usually be 1st generation, if it came with 2.2 it will usually be 2nd generation. Please note if you have used an officaly updater on a 1st generation device it will now be a 2nd generation device.
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards, if you require support for the Amend scripting method, use v188.8.131.52.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.
- Information about the Kernel used in this ROM can be found on this thread.
Edited by Sebastian404, 12 May 2011 - 11:17 PM.