yawn ive been bored tonight

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Stephen Hyde

Lol i have to say considering its running entirely in software (no 3d) its still not half as laggy as 2.3 was ..touch screen is half nuked though

Man I wish I knew how to do this stuff so I could help Instead of being a sideline cheerleader that tests stuff...

oh and great job!!!

Edited by dzuest

Guest superutp
Man I wish I knew how to do this stuff so I could help Instead of being a sideline cheerleader that tests stuff...

I didnt know cheerleaders tested stuff??...lol...I know wat u mean though...

Guest Spectre51

You da man. I am stoked to see what this turns out like.

Let's start a pool. DJ Steve has Honeycomb in a released version on the streak before AT&T releases Froyo. My money is on Steve

Guest Duskycub

Awesome i knew we could count on you to find a way to make it work. Leaving it up to dell or at&t can make you go nuts or just frustrated.

Edited by Duskycub

Guest spences10

Awesome job, we'll done =)

it's pretty scary to think that you do this in your spare time.

Ooh! :D

At the rate Dell releases images, you'll have a fully working & stable 3.0 a year before Dell has :P

Tbh, I don't think honeycomb will be released for the streak, dell have the dell 7 to start messing up now :huh:

Guest foxhoundep3

oh and great job!!!

i agree with you dude, i hate that i dont know how to help or create stuff myself, can you believe that there is only ONE developer for the Dell Streak!?, DJ Steve. I check out the forums for the xperia x10 for my wifes phone and they have tons of stuff, lots of ROMS and themes, we only have what DJ steve provides us which is a blessing!.

Guest zrospeed

it's pretty scary to think that you do this in your spare time.

Tbh, I don't think honeycomb will be released for the streak, dell have the dell 7 to start messing up now :P