• Devices:Nexus 4, Blade, Nook Color
  • Twitter:@jtmcg_raw
Success! Thanks for the help all!

vbo

vbo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
After adding the missing proprietary files which where missing (pauls r11 does not have all the required files) i could build Cm7. The installation also went well using clockworkmod 3.0.0.5 from fibblesan. However i cannot connect to my networkprovider (e-plus here in germany). I also can only boot CM7 once. Afterwords it hangs everytime when it tries to mount my sdcard (thats the last thing I can see in the upper notification bar). Does one of you have the same problems? Perhaps this has todo with the prorpietary libs I tool from pauls r11? I willt try later with the libs from TomG. Which libs did you take?

Edited by vbo, 15 February 2011 - 07:58 AM.

jt_mcg

jt_mcg

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Blade, Nook Color
  • Twitter:@jtmcg_raw

After adding the missing proprietary files which where missing (pauls r11 does not have all the required files) i could build Cm7. The installation also went well using clockworkmod 3.0.0.5 from fibblesan. However i cannot connect to my networkprovider (e-plus here in germany). I also can only boot CM7 once. Afterwords it hangs everytime when it tries to mount my sdcard (thats the last thing I can see in the upper notification bar). Does one of you have the same problems? Perhaps this has todo with the prorpietary libs I tool from pauls r11? I willt try later with the libs from TomG. Which libs did you take?

Use the link Flibblesan posted a page back to Tom's proprietary files on github.

I used those and YouTube hq even worked right after installing gapps!

fonix232

fonix232

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade [TFT 512RAM]
  • Twitter:@fonix232
CM7 branch finally officially includes the blade tree. This guide is not proper any more, and I will NOT UPDATE it. Proper guides will be soon up at the CM wiki.

If you like my work, invite me for a drink or two!

Also, take a look at my Blade-dedicated site too! fonix232.co.cc

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users