Official 2.2 Froyo coming to Germany end of February confirmed

Guest Rotmann

Guest Rotmann

The official 2.2 Froyo update has been confirmed to come to the Base Lutea (the name of the German cousin of the ZTE Blade) at the end of February. Look. You can translate with babelfish or google. No Wednesday at the end of February though :P

We'll see how fast they are. Thw problem is that the German Community is asking for a while for the update. I don't think that they creat it at the end of February.

Guest pellonet

This is good news, if only UK suppliers would respond to the needs of their users in the same way!!!

The only doubt I have is that they have re-engineered one of the solutions developed by user/devs of MoDaCo or elsewhere in the Public Domain, this has become quite a fashionable method of R&D in technology. The founder of this scheme was of course Bill Gates. :P

Guest dmxpowa

words on the street that official 3.1 is coming to hungary in late march this is a special version of android to zte blade and its called "bullshit", it was officially announced just about a minute ago but i cant find the link. sorry.

Guest fonix232
words on the street that official 3.1 is coming to hungary in late march this is a special version of android to zte blade and its called "bullshit", it was officially announced just about a minute ago but i cant find the link. sorry.

I've been talking with the supervisors of T-Mobile, and they told me (this isn't official, but a big-head told me) that IF ZTE releases an update, they will release it too. And as ZTE plans to roll out the updates at the end of March, I say it may even be true.

Amúgy kérlek mondd már el magyarul hogy mit is értesz a "bikaszar" alatt, ha egyszer a hivatalos 2.2-t (3.1 még a fasorban sincs Google-éknél :P ) március végére ígérik.

I've been talking with the supervisors of T-Mobile, and they told me (this isn't official, but a big-head told me) that IF ZTE releases an update, they will release it too. And as ZTE plans to roll out the updates at the end of March, I say it may even be true.

Amúgy kérlek mondd már el magyarul hogy mit is értesz a "bikaszar" alatt, ha egyszer a hivatalos 2.2-t (3.1 még a fasorban sincs Google-éknél :P ) március végére ígérik.

Bocs, de a "bullshit" helyes fordítása "lószar".

For the english speaking, it is a discussion about the appropriate translation of word "bullshit" to Hungarian. I admit it is a bit off-topic.

Edited by gusthy

Guest dmxpowa

igaz nemet baratunk az en hozzaszolasomra szolt be, hogy nem tul poenos o legalabb megertette, hogy poenkent irodott. a hozzaszolas csak azert szuletett, mert minden nyomorek ostoba hulyegyerek irkalja ide mar vagy 2 honapja, hogy hu most jon a perfekt nagyon ku'l rom a gorog dogevo mediatol de elotte 2 hettel meg kiadja a finn kisebbsegi ciganytelekom is.

ja es csak, hogy megvalaszoljam a kerdesed teljesen, "bullshit" az elobbi leirasomra reflektalva szuletett, mint ahogy gugliek elneveztek 2.1-et eclairnek, 2.2-t froyonak es 2.3-t gingerbreadnek. a tobbit rad bizom, amugy se vicces viccet magyarazni.

Edited by dmxpowa

igaz nemet baratunk az en hozzaszolasomra szolt be, hogy nem tul poenos o legalabb megertette, hogy poenkent irodott. a hozzaszolas csak azert szuletett, mert minden nyomorek ostoba hulyegyerek irkalja ide mar vagy 2 honapja, hogy hu most jon a perfekt nagyon ku'l rom a gorog dogevo mediatol de elotte 2 hettel meg kiadja a finn kisebbsegi ciganytelekom is.

ja es csak, hogy megvalaszoljam a kerdesed teljesen, "bullshit" az elobbi leirasomra reflektalva szuletett, mint ahogy gugliek elneveztek 2.1-et eclairnek, 2.2-t froyonak es 2.3-t gingerbreadnek. a tobbit rad bizom, amugy se vicces viccet magyarazni.

Igen, de a ló/bikaszar nem édesség.

The problem is that bullshit is not a sweet thing, and Android release names are all desserts.

Froyo = frozen yoghurt

Eclair = a kind of long custard-filled French doughnut

Gingerbread is obvious, Donut is obvious too

Edited by gusthy

Guest dmxpowa
Igen, de a ló/bikaszar nem édesség.

The problem is that bullshit is not a sweet thing, and Android release names are all desserts.

ertem. van egy kollegam aki mindig azt mondja, hogy csak azoktol az emberektol kell felni akinek nincs humorerzeke, egesz eddig nem ertettem, hogy miert is mondja ezt.

Edited by dmxpowa

ertem. van egy kollegam aki mindig azt mondja, hogy csak azoktol az emberektol kell felni akinek nincs humorerzeke, egesz eddig nem ertettem, hogy miert is mondja ezt.

Ebben egyetértek a kollégáddal :P

The message comes from a Base employee, it is pretty official to me. The 3MP camera can easily be enabled in the kernel.

Swedes said 3-4 weeks ago that "android 2.2 update is released in 2 weeks"

And that was also official.

Guest dmxpowa
Ebben egyetértek a kollégáddal :P

ez azt jelentene, hogy magadtol is felsz ami paranoid viselkedeshez vezet es sajnos kikene szakitani akar erovel is a tarsadalombol mielott masoknak is artasz magadon kivul.

ja es kis kiegesztiskent: ha nem tudsz angolul vagy nem erted az angol humort ne akarj kommentalni ra.

Edited by dmxpowa

ez azt jelentene, hogy magadtol is felsz ami paranoid viselkedeshez vezet es sajnos kikene szakitani akar erovel is a tarsadalombol mielott masoknak is artasz magadon kivul.

Nos, asszem, te maradtál le itt egy poénról, kétségtelenül a te rovásodra lett elsütve, úgyhogy elnézhető a dolog. Szerintem ezt ebben a topicban le kéne zárni.

Guest dmxpowa
Nos, asszem, te maradtál le itt egy poénról, kétségtelenül a te rovásodra lett elsütve, úgyhogy elnézhető a dolog. Szerintem ezt ebben a topicban le kéne zárni.

igen nyilvan en nem tudok angolul es emiatt nem tudom felfogni a legelso postom mondanivalojat es az abban rejlo poent, hogy miert is lett a bullshit bullshit. bar ahogy nezem ez eddig csak neked nem esett le, de bizonyara az en rovasomra sulnek el itt a poenok.

Guest eyedentity
why does someone need an official froyo version? The ROMS here at modaco are pretty flawless..

I agree with you, there's no need for an official 2.2 rom. 2.3 would make sense, but that won't happen from my point of view.

BTW: Could somebody please delete the non-English posts?

Guest fonix232

Oké mostmár leesett a poén, első olvasatra olyan volt mintha kimaradt volna egy vessző :D Jólvanna késő van :P

Ja és nem kéne leszarozni a külföldi szolgáltatókat, ezerszer jobbak mint az itthoni akármelyik (mind a három(négy) lehúzza rólunk az utolsó bőrt is... Csak a gari miatt vettem itthon a Blade-em, ha megrendelem az AMOLED-es verziót haveron át angliából, ugyanennyiből kijövök).

Sorry for the offtopic though :huh:

And also, we need an official Froyo because then we will not only have a patched-together version but a proper one designed for OUR phones -> more stable and better custom ROMs.

And also, we need an official Froyo because then we will not only have a patched-together version but a proper one designed for OUR phones -> more stable and better custom ROMs.

As far as I know, Softbank's 003Z (for example) is perfectly identical as other Blades being sold in Europe, so I wouldn't expect "official" European 2.2 to be much different.

Guest oh!dougal
As far as I know, Softbank's 003Z (for example) is perfectly identical as other Blades being sold in Europe, so I wouldn't expect "official" European 2.2 to be much different.

Actually, it isn't identical internally.

Which is why it is not system-software-compatible. (It needs a different kernel.)

For the real middle-of-the-road folk, a 'production' 2.2 kernel for the Blade would be very reassuring.

Personally, 2.2.1 (or later) with the fix for a specific Bluetooth issue is what I am waiting for!