Official 2.2 Froyo coming to Germany end of February confirmed

Guest Rotmann

Check the source of the images. They lead to http://www.wlan-unterwegs.de/zte-blade-san...tspot-p-52.html.

Looks like 2.2 is out there.

BTW. They want 209 EUR for Blade - bit silly.

They mention 2.2 10 times plus :D.

The 209€ are normal, I'd think, in Germany. This includes 19% VAT, and it's not subsidized by any mobile company.

99GBP are 117€, and if you add 19%, this makes 140€. By the way, phones aren't subsidized that much in Germany like in other countries. You have to pay 96€ for the German Version of the Blade, if you pay 10€ per Month for two years for the mobile internet. And you won't get it without a contract or with prepaid.

edit: Just read in a german forum that they use a costum firmware.

Edited by FelixL

Guest dadashi
They mention 2.2 10 times plus :D.

The 209€ are normal, I'd think, in Germany. This includes 19% VAT, and it's not subsidized by any mobile company.

99GBP are 117€, and if you add 19%, this makes 140€........

Our beloved new regime in UK takes 20%VAT off the 99pounds including import taxes, bribes, etc...you're being over charged in Germany...

Edited by dadashi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amplifier

The official finnish 2.2 should be coming in 2 weeks. I asked about it from one operator, but it might be that some operators will get it even sooner.

Edited by Amplifier

Guest Pelemane
The official finnish 2.2 should be coming in 2 weeks. I asked about it from one operator, but it might be that some operators will get it even sooner.

Really? What operator? Saunalahti? Do you have any evidence or are you just trolling around?

Edited by Pelemane

Guest Roxxor91
Hallo,

zum Thema 2.2 haben wir eine ganz aktuelle Info bekommen. Die Antwort ist eindeutig: Das Update kommt. Auch auf bereits verkaufte Geräte. Bisher gab es Verzögerungen, die zu einer verspäteten Freigabe des Updates geführt haben. Wann es genau kommt und wie es ausgeliefert wird? Das steht noch offen. Fest steht, es wird daran gearbeitet.

@soner: Damit hat das auf-die-Folter-spannen ein Ende. Und ich hoffe, dass du deinem bisherigen Mobilfunkanbieter treu bleibst.

@Patrick: Ich hoffe nicht, dass es eng wird. Obwohl heute der 1. März ist :-) Im Gegenteil: Mit dem Update erweitern sich die Möglichkeiten.

@Rolli-D: Dass 2.2 kommt, ist hoffentlich ein guter Zwischenstand für dich.

@Franz: Natürlich war 2011 gemeint – aber wohl offensichtlich nicht mehr im Februar.

@alle, die bisher keine persönliche Antwort bekommen haben: Bitte um Verständnis, dass wir bei so vielen Anfragen zum Update nicht immer eine einzelne Antwort schreiben können. Trotzdem können sich alle gleichermaßen über die gute Botschaft freuen.

Wenn es Neuigkeiten gibt, melden wir uns selbstverständlich dazu.

Danke für die vielen Nachfragen.

Ich hoffe, dass diese Information überall gut ankommt und zur Freude aller schnell die große Runde im Netz macht.

Für Rückfragen sind wir jederzeit offen.

Gruß,

Rainer

BASE-Botschafter

http://netzbotschafter.blog.base.de/tagebu...nix-taugt-doch/

(comment by BASE employee) Use google translate.. too lazy now :huh:

They have troubles but they are working on it...

Guest abdidas

Android 3.0 aka custard is said to be release by ZTE for the blade 2 in december 23rd 2012 which so happens to be a wednesday. Also Iphone 6 will have hologram and on-demand light saber apps. :huh:

Guest Pelemane
Sonera. They confirmed it by phone (I called them, and they called me because I had a support ticket open) and on their forums.

Here's the link: http://www5.sonera.fi/keskustele/viewtopic...f=97&t=5401

So it will have 5mpx camera and the new 2.2 OS.

Wow. I don't know what to say. Maybe that chick doesn't know what she's talking about. :huh: We are talking about Sonera here..

Guest JK-FINN
Wow. I don't know what to say. Maybe that chick doesn't know what she's talking about. :huh: We are talking about Sonera here..

Translation from big Finnish operator Sonera/Tele:

Re: ZTE Blade

Viesti

Kirjoittaja Heidi, Sonera Customer Service » 28 Helmi 2011, 16:08

Simonen: Viikolla 11 on tulossa myyntiin verkkokauppaamme ZTE Blade-puhelimia uudella Android 2.2-käyttöjärjestelmällä ja 5:n megapixelin kameralla.

Laite ei ole ennakkomyynnissä, joten voit tilata puhelimen sen tultua myyntiin.

Writer Heidi, Sonera Customer Service 28 February 2011, 16:08

@ nickname Simonen: There will be ZTE Blade phones with new 2.2 operating system and 5 megapixel camera on sale in our net store in the week 11.

You can't pre-order the device, you can buy it when it is available.

Previously Sonera/Tele sold only Blades with 3,2MP/TFT, now they change to 5MP/TFT.

Edited by JK-FINN

Guest samjam
^Oh please, i think everyone at this forum's had enough of the Wednesday joke.

I thought you were serious till I checked what day it was! Phew! That joke isn't nearly dead yet.

• 2 weeks later...