• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

CRIS.F.7

CRIS.F.7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

I've not gone for a big upgrade. I bought this one until my upgrade in February. Motorola Defy...

I know it's a strange choice due to locked bootloader however it has many good sides...

800mhz overclockable as far as 1.2ghz.
Flash 10 works.
Slightly larger screen.
Better camera with a FLASH.
Early work on CM7 has started and it's moving quickly. Just needs RIL fixing (just like the Blade lol)
HTC Desire HD rom available for it also.
Also better build quality :)

Ooo, nice choice, got that nice bigger but not too big screen :) though I would get rid of that awful Moto Blur pronto lol.

Yeah one of the things the blade lacks is the special smart phone quality feel, the two things i'd be looking for in an upgrade would be long term flash support and build quality.

And locking the bootloader is stupid (moto is now infamous for this), just makes smart hackers and coders more determined to mess with the thing lol

Vvorth

Vvorth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V880
Hi, is there a screenshots for all this themes to choose from?

pavlo1c

pavlo1c

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Please help set the theme here and the phone died, ie in a cyclic loading (label android constantly).
may be due to the fact that I put the swap 64 MB?

p.s. really, if you do swap 64MB adroid then refuses to boot, and if 0, then everything is OK.

Edited by pavlo1c, 22 April 2011 - 04:51 AM.

nrjkolyan

nrjkolyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
whether there is a theme Desire Slate with thin green circle battery? thanks.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
The current list/update of themes has actually racked up 6336 downloads...not including previous updates etc so that figure will be a LOT higher. I'm impressed. But not as impressed as seeing OrangeUK posting apps on the market using either a Gingerbread rom with a similar battery to the ones i've used or one of MY themes here! :mellow:

Thanks for showing me this StevenHarper :o

https://market.andro...ange.yourorange

Edited by Frankish, 01 May 2011 - 06:21 AM.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
Forgot to add on Swedish Spring theme downloads. Total number since i last updated all themes is 12607 downloads!

I had no idea they were so popular!

nabby21

nabby21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:ZTE blade, OLED, GEN 2, CM7

Forgot to add on Swedish Spring theme downloads. Total number since i last updated all themes is 12607 downloads!

Hey Ive just recently rooted and installed custom rom FLB10a/b, but when I try and install gingerbread9 i think it is, I get an error message saying has been aborted, can anyone help me with this?

JudasLucifer

JudasLucifer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Download the file again ands try again, could be corrupted. Make sure its the flb onee

Sig.png

What Font Are You Using? (thats legible of course :P)

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus S, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@JGMSoftware
If the file is called gbthemepack-flb-froyo-r9a.zip, then that's a theme made by Flibblesan (the author of the ROM, and not Frankish. Did you get it from this thread?

Could try a different theme and see if that works :mellow:

nabby21

nabby21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Arggh, total noob sorry, please help though.

Yes the manic gibbon, thats the file i tried, i loaded it up from clockwork and got an aborted message, whats going wrong?

Also I dont know what Ive done, but when I press and hold volume down button on power up, the green android thing just fades and reappears..its not going into clockwork anymore

nabby21

nabby21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Arggh, total noob sorry, please help though.

Yes the manic gibbon, thats the file i tried, i loaded it up from clockwork and got an aborted message, whats going wrong?

Also I dont know what Ive done, but when I press and hold volume down button on power up, the green android thing just fades and reappears..its not going into clockwork anymore

nabby21

nabby21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
anyone? Really need help on this one

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Okay things to try:

Make sure you're holding Volume Down until you actually get into clockwork, not just until the green android disappears, not being able to access it may be caused by simply not holding it down long enough.

Try flashing another theme file, such as one of mine (or Frankish's so I'm not accused of bias :o )

Try reinstalling Clockwork using this app

Also check that your theme file isnt corrupt: check the MD5 sum of your download and compare it with that listed on the forum download page. As far as I know, Frankish doesn't list his MD5s, but me and Flibblesan do

Hope one of these works for you :mellow:

ShahinTehShiz

ShahinTehShiz

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Will the Blue Gingerbread circle mod or gingerbread circle mod (green) work on SS RLS5?
I can't see anything about framwork etc changes.
Also do they include the power widget in the notification bar?

Thanks

Edited by ShahinTehShiz, 05 May 2011 - 05:39 PM.

Using CM7 Nightly

HMZX

HMZX

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF (ZTE Blade)

Will the Blue Gingerbread circle mod or gingerbread circle mod (green) work on SS RLS5?
I can't see anything about framwork etc changes.
Also do they include the power widget in the notification bar?

Thanks

Try it, but make sure to do a nandroid first. the themes are confirmed with rls4 and kallt_kaffe has not said that the framework-res.apk has changed so IT SHOULD WORK

Posted Image

IF I HELPED YOU, KEEP ME OFF THE STREETS :D

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Try it, but make sure to do a nandroid first. the themes are confirmed with rls4 and kallt_kaffe has not said that the framework-res.apk has changed so IT SHOULD WORK

My themes use Frankish's Gingerbread Circle Mods as a base, and I've had them confirmed working by several people on SS RLS5...so yes :mellow:

The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Is there an easy way to remove these themes if we end up missing the stock theme?

and what exactly do these themes change?

Edited by The Alpha Gamer, 11 May 2011 - 12:03 AM.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
In ss rls5 looking at the changes kallte has made it looks like frameowrk-res.apk and services.jar are not touched. So my themes should definitely work on ss rls5 too. There are files provided in the download links for each rom to revert to stock theme.

The files only change clock colours, notification bar colours and icons and some other system images.

ValiantSaint

ValiantSaint

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

In ss rls5 looking at the changes kallte has made it looks like frameowrk-res.apk and services.jar are not touched. So my themes should definitely work on ss rls5 too. There are files provided in the download links for each rom to revert to stock theme.

The files only change clock colours, notification bar colours and icons and some other system images.

Many thanks for all of your hard work, Frankish. I have just updated my new Blade to SS RLS5, and I would like to install a nice 2.3-based theme. So to do that, would I have to download the pack for the SS ROM, and then just drag and drop it (Still zipped) onto my phone? Out of all the GB themes, which one works the best? Cheers : )

OSF "Gen 1" (TPT'd to "Gen 2") Blade Mix 2.2 + 8GB Micro SD card.

JudasLucifer

JudasLucifer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Many thanks for all of your hard work, Frankish. I have just updated my new Blade to SS RLS5, and I would like to install a nice 2.3-based theme. So to do that, would I have to download the pack for the SS ROM, and then just drag and drop it (Still zipped) onto my phone? Out of all the GB themes, which one works the best? Cheers : )

Just choose the theme you want and download the zip file and place it on your sd card.

Then go into clockwork and install zip from sd card.

when that is complete, reboot.

All the gingerbread themes work well :unsure:

I personally like the blue thin circle one...

Sig.png

What Font Are You Using? (thats legible of course :P)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users