how to install app on cdcard

Guest Deivids

Guest despotovski01
hi, i have a question- how to install application and games on cd card? I have andoird 2.1

There's an app on the market called Link2SD.

But, before downloading, make sure you have partitioned your SD card with this partitions:

-FAT - primary

-ext2 - primary

-Linux Swap

ext2 should be around 700mb

There's an app on the market called Link2SD.

But, before downloading, make sure you have partitioned your SD card with this partitions:

-FAT - primary

-ext2 - primary

-Linux Swap

ext2 should be around 700mb

Why Linux Swap ? Partitioned my SD without the swap and all works well.

Guest DELDROID
I just partitioned my SD whit -Partition Wizard. And downloaded LINK2SD, but still when i start installing some of mine app it install's to phone memory

Link2sd is not app2sd. It's an actual application. You have to run it and choose which apps you want on the sd card. Works great. Better than app2sd on 2.1 in my opinion (app2sd made my phone slow and buggy).

Guest Deivids

hmm.. can i put .apk file in there? My problem is that my phone memory is full and i need to install other stuff in sd.

And another thing, when i open Link2sd application it shows me a error "Auto-mount script connot be created."

Guest DELDROID
hmm.. can i put .apk file in there? My problem is that my phone memory is full and i need to install other stuff in sd.

And another thing, when i open Link2sd application it shows me a error "Auto-mount script connot be created."

Can i refer you to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=919326 rather than try to explain it. It's really simple if you follow the instructions and I recommend using the latest version.

Guest djkaija
HTC Sync has nothing to do with this, this isn't even a HTC forum section.

Oops - I had several tabs open and replied on the wrong tab. Ten out of ten for spotting my 'deliberate' error.