GPS-icon in notification bard disappears in Frankish Gingerbread Circle mod for JJ?)

Guest Poodha

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, just found the unification thread. I'm gonna ask ther instead. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

I just installed Frankish Gingerbread Circle mod for Kallt Kaffes Japanese Jellyfish(http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blade-themes-and-design-customisation/327826/themes-for-japanese-jelly-rls9-gingerbread-theme/) but now my GPS-icon in the notification bar disappeared. Is there any way to show it(love the theme otherwise).

I was going to ask this in the original thread, but I found it to my surprise closed. And the link to the restoration file(to get your regular "boring" gray GUI back) is dead as well. Anybody know why the tread is closed and where to get the restoration files?

Edited by Poodha

Guest Frankish
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, just found the unification thread. I'm gonna ask ther instead. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

I just installed Frankish Gingerbread Circle mod for Kallt Kaffes Japanese Jellyfish(http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blade-themes-and-design-customisation/327826/themes-for-japanese-jelly-rls9-gingerbread-theme/) but now my GPS-icon in the notification bar disappeared. Is there any way to show it(love the theme otherwise).

I was going to ask this in the original thread, but I found it to my surprise closed. And the link to the restoration file(to get your regular "boring" gray GUI back) is dead as well. Anybody know why the tread is closed and where to get the restoration files?

I have not noticed this behaviour at all. I still have my GPS icon when it is actually active.

The theme files and all related discussion have been moved to my "Unified Theme Thread".

I have not noticed this behaviour at all. I still have my GPS icon when it is actually active.

The theme files and all related discussion have been moved to my "Unified Theme Thread".

I just found that thread, moved the question there. :D