[APP] Liquid-settings v 1.3 final

Guest gnufabio

Guest eiben_robert
You must choose a kernel to flash: if you flash my kernel, it will overwite rirchen one.

Is all HW working in your kernel? In first mentioned you mentioned light and prox fix. How is bluetooth working and how is the battery drain?

Thanks

robert

Edited by eiben_robert

Guest gnufabio
Is all HW working in your kernel? In first mentioned you mentioned light and prox fix. How is bluetooth working and how is the battery drain?

Thanks

robert

"My" kernel works fine only in miui. If you have MIUI that kernel contains the prox and light sensors fix. Battery drain ~1,3% /h in standby.

But if you have the stock ROM, the T&L or LCR you must use the stock kernel. Bluetooth does not work in MIUI.

Guest enrix835

Thanks to all for the feedbacks, we really appreciated this. :D

I'm working to write a better UI at the moment. Of course, other features are coming. :D

Thanks.

I saw that cyanogenmod from koudelka support a2sd old method with Darktremor a2sd scripts

I want port this script in the t&l rom so, for both roms, i think that is more simple add others button for manage the a2sd options instead of launch the scripts from terminal emulator or adb

Guest gnufabio
I saw that cyanogenmod from koudelka support a2sd old method with Darktremor a2sd scripts

I want port this script in the t&l rom so, for both roms, i think that is more simple add others button for manage the a2sd options instead of launch the scripts from terminal emulator or adb

If you can send me a PM with instruction for a2sd, we will add it. (Also in italian, obviously)

Thanks

Very useful program! Thanks!

Is it possible to add an option to change the sensitivity of the buttons (search, home, etc)?

I miss it in CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 badly.

Guest gnufabio
Very useful program! Thanks!

Is it possible to add an option to change the sensitivity of the buttons (search, home, etc)?

I miss it in CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 badly.

Sorry but there is no way to change the sensitivity of the softkeys :D

The new version with the new UI will be released soon.

Guest koudelka
Sorry but there is no way to change the sensitivity of the softkeys :D

The new version with the new UI will be released soon.

there could be way (I think there is way in kernel, we can expose that :D)

Guest jayziac

Should mention noise & sensitivity range limit, and whether smaller number means more sensitive, or less.

Also the pop-up msg about using CM7's compcache settings disappears too fast. I had to restart the app 3 times to read the whole thing.

Edited by jayziac

Guest gnufabio
For me, the vibration settings won't be saved.

I am using the latest 1.x version.

Device is an Acer Liquid mt.

Maybe this issue is due to your device...it works fine for me