Photo

[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

* * * * * 3 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
542 replies to this topic

exec

exec

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Well, if there was a thread search here... but reading would really help.

There is a thread searcher under the last post.

Edited by exec, 18 February 2011 - 04:22 PM.

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

We really can't blame the noobs posting the same questiong all the time - the thread is pretty messy. And sometimes the search function just doesn't work. Search is useless if you don't use the right words. Time for a bug list or better, FAQ? (For CyanogenMod ofc). Samdroid.NET uses a really smart system. There is 2 threads per "release". One development thread for developers and the release itself. Then there is always a discussion thread, for regular users. And very often the 1st post of the discussion thread have got a bug list, things not working. Worth a tought?

We already have forums for the rom over at cyanogenmod. That is where the main discussions will take place.

Lew247

Lew247

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S3

The problem is that this thread has run it's course and should be locked IMHO. Already in the space of two days it's turn into a thread full of the same old questions being asked again and again and general bad feeling against users for not searching.

All bug reports must be reported onto the issue tracker here

If a bug is fixed then it'll be mentioned in the relevant bug report and a link to the gerrit review.

Finally if anybody can make fixes that work (and I don't mean by installing replacement apps) then please consider submitting these through gerrit. Guide for this: http://wiki.cyanogen...e=Howto:_Gerrit

I agree totally - this thread has got out of hand, People should read the previous pages and if they find something that "needs discussing" start a new thread
otherwise report issues using the issue tracker which is listed above this.
I'll close it for now and hopefully people will read that post of flibblesan as it's the last post here

I also edited the 1st post and put a link to the bug tracker on it

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE READ THE 1ST POST and if they have any issues PLEASE READ THE 1ST POST AGAIN - and if you are having problems such as having no market - PLEASE READ THE 1ST POST - instead of complaining that you have no market

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users