This ROM is based on the ZTE Racer, 3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05 ROM, all the three branding has been removed, and any applications modified by three have been replaced with the AOSP versions. The aim is to revert the device to as close to AOSP as possible.
- Based on the 3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05 ROM
- Optional over-clockable 2.6.29 Kernel built from Source.
- Removed most test Apps, programs & data left over during vendor 'testing/development'.
- Removed some ZTE applications.
- Reverted to standard Android wall papers.
- Reverted to standard Android Browser application.
- Fixed default homescreen layout.
- Added Live Wallpapers.
- Added Google Talk.
- Added Google Voice.
- Added Google Deskclock.
- Added Google Car Home.
- Updated Google Maps and Street View.
- Updated Google Market Application.
- Added ChainsDD' SuperUser Application.
- Updated Busybox to v1.17.4.
- Added international APN list.
- Framework-res and all ZTE applications re-signed with the Android Test certificate.
- r2_update_de-threed_racer_signed.zip - MD5 : bb609ac7e17d26b7a83bad252cc89c91
- r2_update_de-threed_racer_ahb_overclocked_signed.zip - MD5 : e75aa7dc621221a9a741e87bc5e12bc8
CAUTION: This update will wipe your userdata during installation, back it up if you want to keep it.
Install this ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Download the update zip above and copy to your SD card.
- Restart your device in recovery mode (turn on your device with 'Volume Down' held).
- Use the recovery menu to apply the update file.
This ROM should work with all models of the ZTE Racer, but not the ZTE Link.
A wipe is required to use this ROM regardless of which ROM you have been using previously.
Reverting to stock
A stock ROM image for most devices can be found in this topic.
- standard boot animation does not work with LDPI devices.
- Camera will not work with Overclocked Kernel
- Fixing the issues people no-doubt find.
- Information about the Kernel used in this ROM can be found on this thread
Edited by Sebastian404, 22 February 2011 - 10:24 PM.