I am pleased to release A2SDGUI!
Version 0.9 !
20110311194046.png 107.99KB 268 downloads 20110311194110.png 84.18KB 184 downloads
ScreenShot.png 53.33KB 164 downloads
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is support
- (rudimentary) helpmenu with manual ability to check for updates.
Things to come:
- improvement of help system
- V0.9 (fixed more bugs, added ext partition conversion, added confirmation buttons)
- V0.8 (fixed some bugs, added helpmenu)
- V0.7 (now compatible with a2sd beta, improved speed)
- V 0.6.5(improved startup speed, added /cache size in info screen, added size checking, added icons for tabs)
- V 0.6 (moved to Tabs for improved usability, bugfixes, added compatibility with newest a2sd beta)
- V 0.5 (added system info screen, many bugfixes (please tell me of it still has FC on start ))
- V 0.4 (small UI improvements, added "General Information" about space left on Internal/external memory, improved speed)
- V 0.3 (added Low Memory Killer Commands + Infoscreen about it)
- V 0.2 (modified UI, added JIT and Heapsize feature)
- V 0.1 (fixed bugs, no features added)
- initial alpha release
Special thanks to koudelka, thepasto, roggin, gnufabio and of course the GREAT a2sd darktremor team!
I will update this app once in a while until all Features of Darktremors A2SD can be accessed by this GUI.
If you have a tip please suggest it, i will update this app as i can.
this app is now available on the android market for free!
search for "a2sdgui" or follow this link:
I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHiNG tHIS APP COULD DO TO YOUR PHONE
Edited by elgubbo, 04 April 2011 - 07:48 PM.