[APP] GUI for Darktremor`s Apps2SD

Guest elgubbo

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

i am looking for someone who would be willing to translate a few lines smile.gif

languages would be:

• RUSSIAN
  • SPANISH
  • FRENCH
  • OTHER

the translators would be credited in the app description.

if you are interested just PM me.

best regards,

el

Edited by elgubbo

On my Liquid nothing is working.

I mean: once opened a2sdgui, it turns on "Apps on SD" - but I don't want, so I click on the button but it does not work - then I tried activating swap, but it does not work - although I have a 256MB swap on my SD - also lowMem and system info do not work :/

On my Liquid nothing is working.

I mean: once opened a2sdgui, it turns on "Apps on SD" - but I don't want, so I click on the button but it does not work - then I tried activating swap, but it does not work - although I have a 256MB swap on my SD - also lowMem and system info do not work :/

it really depends on wich rom you are using, especially because of the BUG that is in the newest version of Darktremor A2SD scripts.

I recommend using the app with Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.2

best regards,

el

it really depends on wich rom you are using, especially because of the BUG that is in the newest version of Darktremor A2SD scripts.

I recommend using the app with Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.2

best regards,

el

Thank u for your reply, btw I am using MIUI 2.3.5a.

Can I ask you where I can found that version?

Thank u for your reply, btw I am using MIUI 2.3.5a.

Can I ask you where I can found that version?

i dont know wich version of A2SD scripts MIUI Stable 2.3.5a is using, but i recommend anyway not to use the stable versionof MIUI, it hast the same bugs as the "beta" versions for our liquid i think :)

MIUI uses the newest version, there is one thing: do NOT deactivate swap, it will mess up the a2sd settings and render your phone unusable (reflash of rom will be needed).

this, however is not the fault of my app, the A2SD version used by MIUI is setting wrong flags for certain actions :(

best regards,

elgubbo

i dont know wich version of A2SD scripts MIUI Stable 2.3.5a is using, but i recommend anyway not to use the stable versionof MIUI, it hast the same bugs as the "beta" versions for our liquid i think :)

MIUI uses the newest version, there is one thing: do NOT deactivate swap, it will mess up the a2sd settings and render your phone unusable (reflash of rom will be needed).

this, however is not the fault of my app, the A2SD version used by MIUI is setting wrong flags for certain actions :(

best regards,

elgubbo

Thank u so much!!! :) :)

I did not know that!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ma7moud

How work in ginerounay 3 on liquid metal?

How can i use this app?

thanks

you can get it from market, its called "A2SDGUI"

and its easy to use, ask any questions about it if you want

• 3 months later...