- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

doct

doct

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all , i need your help to find adobe flash to watch bbci on my new commitva , which i bought from staples near me . thanks

fester61

fester61

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak

Hi all , i need your help to find adobe flash to watch bbci on my new commitva , which i bought from staples near me . thanks

Not going to happen I'm afraid, the CPU in the Commtiva N700 is not up to the standard required for flash. At least thats what they tells us, not seen it tried anywhere.
Trying to install the flash 10.1 APK results in nothing happening so not likely to see anybody try running it.

Edited by fester61, 24 February 2011 - 01:59 PM.

Paul (no not the all praised guru)

Dell Streak supplied by O2 4th June 2010 (possibly the only pay as you go streak obtained via an O2 shop)

Please sponsor my missus: http://www.justgivin...rti-Kilimanjaro
Climbing kilimanjaro in aid of Scope the charity that supports sufferers of Cerebral Palsy.

jda180

jda180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab

Not going to happen I'm afraid, the CPU in the Commtiva N700 is not up to the standard required for flash. At least thats what they tells us, not seen it tried anywhere.
Trying to install the flash 10.1 APK results in nothing happening so not likely to see anybody try running it.

See if you can find an old copy of mplayer - this gets around the restriction.

FatherD

FatherD

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:HTC One S, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@codeandchips

here you go :huh:
Attached File  sns.myPlayer_0.99b.apk.zip   146.78KB   311 downloads

If it ain't foke .. don't brix it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users