• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

nexy

nexy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:nexus one
Worthless comment, but its so good to finally have gingerbread!

Pegasus123

Pegasus123

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One

Make sure the right drivers are installed. On your phone, put it in fastboot mode. On your computer, go to Device Manager and look for a "ADP Interface-HTC Bootloader" device and if you don't see it then the right drivers are not installed. Look for your phone in the list, and uninstall any current driver. Reinstall the driver from windows update (that actually worked for me) by choosing the automatic option when reinstalling/updating the driver.

Im working on a newer zip since it appears that google is not updating from 2.1 anymore.

@PCNemy

It works! Thanks for your tip to check Device Manager as I see I have a ! on Android phone and I followed your instruction to update driver and now I can see the ADP Interface-HTC Bootloader.

I am able to execute the kulrun and now I am update on 2.1 but like you said.. N1 didn't see a firmware update so I cannot do anything now...

@Jason Patel

Thanks for your help. Can you give me some instruction as how to use those zip files? I think I am getting closer as you see from above but still not there yet.

Many thanks for both of you, esp PCNemy for the great tool! I can smell the gingerbread!! =)

PCNemy

PCNemy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I posted a newer version that will get you to Froyo 2.2.2 and you can update to Gingerbread from there. This is just plain Stock. Paul has already released his custom 2.3.3 ROM.

Pegasus123

Pegasus123

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One

I posted a newer version that will get you to Froyo 2.2.2 and you can update to Gingerbread from there. This is just plain Stock. Paul has already released his custom 2.3.3 ROM.

PCNemy, thank you so much for your post and sorry that I didn't reply earlier. I actually use another way to update to Gingerbread and works fine so far. Thanks again for your effort to make it easier for us

skearon

skearon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Worked for me - thanks

How do I root it now? :-)

EDIT: Found su.zip

Edited by skearon, 16 March 2011 - 07:14 PM.

fs61

fs61

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:NexusOne
Hi Guys,

after this upgrading or changing to Gingerbread there are no Root rights anymore right?

Edit: Forget it ;-)

Edited by fs61, 17 March 2011 - 09:44 AM.

fs61

fs61

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:NexusOne

Worked for me - thanks

How do I root it now? :-)

EDIT: Found su.zip

Could you attache the super user zip here?

jgejge

jgejge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Link's dead can you re-post it please ?

thelongmile

thelongmile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Link is completely dead but if someone does re-up this can I assume this will reset EVERYTHING, boot loader et al?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users