Honeycomb Boot Animation

Guest User Error

Guest anthscorner
someone over on android central posted the honeycomb boot animation for the droid x so i've modified it for the streak. looks pretty cool. enjoy.

copy zip to system/media and reboot :huh:

Nice, be good to see how StreakDroid could be tied into it. Like the current ani where StreakDroid breaks out of Dell. (Symbolic)

:)

Edited by anthscorner

Guest nickshertzer
someone over on android central posted the honeycomb boot animation for the droid x so i've modified it for the streak. looks pretty cool. enjoy.

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Combined with the new Honeycomb wallpapers that were pulled from the SDK and my Froyo StreakDroid feels Honeycomb fresh :)

Video (not of Streak, but get the idea):

honeycomb-boot-600x333.png

Edited by nickshertzer

Guest superutp

Nice...only if it actually booted Honeycomb...:)

Guest sozofriend1234

Hello Friend,

Sorry to ask but, My streak is rooted but still it is not allowing me to change anything inside system\media. Not allowing me to change boot animation. Can anyone suggest something. PS: I am on Steve's 1.8.1.

Guest baastien
Hello Friend,

Sorry to ask but, My streak is rooted but still it is not allowing me to change anything inside system\media. Not allowing me to change boot animation. Can anyone suggest something. PS: I am on Steve's 1.8.1.

Assuming you are using root explorer : once you are in the appropriate folder, push on grey button "Mount R/W", in order to get the authorizations.

Edited by baastien

Guest baastien
push bootanimation.zip to /data/local/ that's easier and survives rom flashes :(

Oki that's THE reason !

Fards you're a source of knowledge to me !!

Guest User Error
btw the original XOOM boot animation works fine on the streak, didnt need editing :(

ah nice, had no idea, i used the one already converted to droid x, didn't have the original.