Any new builds fix call problems?

Guest shadow wave

Guest shadow wave

I am currently running the official Carphone Warehouse 2.1, but I have problems with some calls being missed on O2. Sometimes I get calls other times I get a sms for O2 telling me I have voicemail but the phone never received the call. The internet is also very hit and miss when using 3G and there seems to be a long delay sometimes when sending SMS. It seems all these problems occur when on 3G. Do any of the 2.2 or 2.3 roms fix these issues?

Sorry for the long explanation.

Guest scottie1973
I am currently running the official Carphone Warehouse 2.1, but I have problems with some calls being missed on O2. Sometimes I get calls other times I get a sms for O2 telling me I have voicemail but the phone never received the call. The internet is also very hit and miss when using 3G and there seems to be a long delay sometimes when sending SMS. It seems all these problems occur when on 3G. Do any of the 2.2 or 2.3 roms fix these issues?

Sorry for the long explanation.

gotta say i had similar problems on o2,so i updated to 2.2.1....now its all running fine,the only small problem i had was getting the o2 mms settings right,but half hr on phone with o2 now its sorted

followed this thread to the letter and was up and running in 20 mins

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...-newbs-like-me/

Edited by scottie1973

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
gotta say i had similar problems on o2,so i updated to 2.2.1....now its all running fine,the only small problem i had was getting the o2 mms settings right,but half hr on phone with o2 now its sorted

followed this thread to the letter and was up and running in 20 mins

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...-newbs-like-me/

2.3 is much more stable and better than 2.2 i wud recommend 2.3

Guest fdespotovski
2.3 is much more stable and better than 2.2 i wud recommend 2.3

It's more stable but it sucks up more battery.That's why I went back to 2.2.1.But if that's not a problem for you,then go for it. :huh: