[Q] How to kill it :D

Guest fonix232

Guest fonix232

My Blade has some little picky problems, mostly manufacturing (some dark spots on the back of the touch panel, dust on the TFT panel, etc) and I want to swap it, but as I know the Hungarian T-Mobile, they won't. I would need some ways to kill the phone, persistent kills (like, killing the touchscreen totally) by only using and modifying the stock Hungarian TPT stuff. Can you suggest me some ways?

charching with higher voltages like 6-7V will kill it... for ever

or pu it in a warm place, charge it and run some cpu intensiv stuff. so the cpu overheat...

Edited by curl66

Guest markusj
My Blade has some little picky problems, mostly manufacturing (some dark spots on the back of the touch panel, dust on the TFT panel, etc) and I want to swap it, but as I know the Hungarian T-Mobile, they won't. I would need some ways to kill the phone, persistent kills (like, killing the touchscreen totally) by only using and modifying the stock Hungarian TPT stuff. Can you suggest me some ways?

I had a pixel error, they didn't want to swap it.

Flash your original ROM back (what the hell, the only important thing is the recovery and the splash screen),

and delete a few chars from the boot.img. You have now a non-booting phone! Take it to the T-Mobile with

puppy eyes, and claim that you were playing angry birds, it crashed, (for gourmands: it became hot, too), and now it won't boot.

Most likely they will reflash it for you, then repeat this process. Saying

"the service guy who repaired it last time said, that if this happens again, it's hardware error, and it needs to be swapped" is super effective!

Important: You don't know anything about phones, you were just playing Angry Birds. Or an other game. The dumber, the merrier.

Don't kill the phone for good and all, they will send it back to ZTE, they might clean it and re-sell it (:

Guest fonix232
I had a pixel error, they didn't want to swap it.

Flash your original ROM back (what the hell, the only important thing is the recovery and the splash screen),

and delete a few chars from the boot.img. You have now a non-booting phone! Take it to the T-Mobile with

puppy eyes, and claim that you were playing angry birds, it crashed, (for gourmands: it became hot, too), and now it won't boot.

Most likely they will reflash it for you, then repeat this process. Saying

"the service guy who repaired it last time said, that if this happens again, it's hardware error, and it needs to be swapped" is super effective!

Important: You don't know anything about phones, you were just playing Angry Birds. Or an other game. The dumber, the merrier.

Don't kill the phone for good and all, they will send it back to ZTE, they might clean it and re-sell it (:

I actually want to kill somehow touch or something, as the stock ROM is unprotected, so I want to render some disfunctionalities. Killing the touchscreen, wifi, bt, or something like that :huh:

Guest markusj
I actually want to kill somehow touch or something, as the stock ROM is unprotected, so I want to render some disfunctionalities. Killing the touchscreen, wifi, bt, or something like that :huh:

First time I wanted to remove the touchscreen driver, but I'm not familiar with JAVA (thank God), so I wasn't successful :)

Guest fonix232
First time I wanted to remove the touchscreen driver, but I'm not familiar with JAVA (thank God), so I wasn't successful :huh:

I think it is in the kernel :) But somehow, it can be done!

Guest fonix232
delete the keylayout qwerty.kl from the system folder, it'll look like a hardware fault as none of the button will work

Not even a bad idea :huh: Will it kill the poweron stuff too? So, I can't switch it on?

t-mobile hungary is where we got the tpt phone transfer method. if you mess up the software i'd expect them to just use that to fix it. also, you'd be committing fraud.

Guest isambard

I'll swap you for my broken one.

Guest StevenHarperUK

+1

This thread is not a representation of threads we want on here.

I understand it is frustrating when you want a phone to be returned.

And that sometimes its easier to make the phone appear in a more clear way defunct other than just being a little broken (dusty?)

But this is not really a good place for this discussion.

It is now locked.