Windows Mobile 6.1 to 6.5

Guest ifeelproxy

Guest ifeelproxy

Hello!

I'm new and I need some help.

I got Samsung Omnia i900.. Windows Mobile 6.1

Language on my Omnia is germany not english, because i do not speak english very good.

I'd like to update my Windows Mobile 6.1 to 6.5

Now i want to know how should i do it. Can someone give me instruction or maybe LINK from forum where can i follow instructions because I can't find them.

And i want to know if I upgrade to 6.5 what kind of language it will be installed on Omnia then? I got German now and i want to have it on 6.5 too.

Thanks.

Guest Hermit Dave
Hello!

I'm new and I need some help.

I got Samsung Omnia i900.. Windows Mobile 6.1

Language on my Omnia is germany not english, because i do not speak english very good.

I'd like to update my Windows Mobile 6.1 to 6.5

Now i want to know how should i do it. Can someone give me instruction or maybe LINK from forum where can i follow instructions because I can't find them.

And i want to know if I upgrade to 6.5 what kind of language it will be installed on Omnia then? I got German now and i want to have it on 6.5 too.

Thanks.

upgrading is very simple process... specially if you use XP to upgrade the phone

the guide is here.. thanks to Sector

one of the german 6.5.3 Rom i found is here

i900 German ROM

Guest ifeelproxy

That means that I only download i900 German ROM and i follow the sector's guide ?

Thanks

Edited by ifeelproxy

Guest Hermit Dave
That means that I only download i900 German ROM and i follow the sector's guide ?

Thanks

yes download the german i900 ROM and follow Sector's guide on how to install it.