[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest Khan Miro

A new release of the rom? When is it from, and did they modify the newly released blade rom for that cause? I'm going to test if needed :)

Guest Khan Miro
i just tested and wifi camera working but the home menu back still dont work good

ricky, are you testing over the new stable release, or you are modifying the old files :) What about the menu/back/home buttons? Hard to press? And how is the screen accuracy and battery issue ?

Guest The Cageybee
whats doesnt work

Okay, I just had a play with the new rom and it seems really good.

What's fixed:

Touchscreen - much more responsive, working as it should;

Notification bar - properly sized;

Android keyboard - rendered correct size and correct button presses registered;

Clock - clock is now rendered properly in portrait mode;

USB connected - screen rendered properly;

Android Wifi hotspot - included and working!!!!!!!!!

What's not working:

Home, menu, back keys - like in the previous 2.3 roms, they work but are difficult to press;

I haven't tried to make a call yet as it's a little late, so can't confirm if the place call/end call buttons work or whether the dialer's all sorted.

The main thing is the touchscreen is fixed so this is now a usable rom. YYYYAAAAAYYY!!!!!!

Thank you rexchun (where ever you may be), may you live long and prosper!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The Cageybee

Guest The Cageybee

One thing. No market or google apps.

Ricky, what files from your previous 2.3 rom do we need to get the market going on this.

I tried copying the vending.apk over to my phone and installing it. Installed fine but closes instantly.

What's the procedure here?

Regards,

The Cageybee

Guest Lam1Q
One thing. No market or google apps.

Ricky, what files from your previous 2.3 rom do we need to get the market going on this.

I tried copying the vending.apk over to my phone and installing it. Installed fine but closes instantly.

What's the procedure here?

Regards,

The Cageybee

coz need gtalk services.

Guest The Cageybee

Ahh, there you rexchun.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Many thanks for your latest rom. Really works well. Very happy.

The Cageybee

• 1 month later...
Guest freebee

Hi,

I will buy the Zte racer (x850) tomorrow and i like to know.

With this last updated firmware, the fm radio is working ?.

I'm sorry if this question is too "newbe"

Thanks.

Edited by freebee

Guest Khan Miro
Hi,

I will buy the Zte racer (x850) tomorrow and i like to know.

With this last updated firmware, the fm radio is working ?.

I'm sorry if this question is too "newbe"

Thanks.

A question of the type "does something work with this rom?" is far from newbie, because you would have no idea whether it's working or not. A lot of people are discussing this topic, I think you should look around the other topics about 2.3, I'm sorry I can't answer you directly, but I don't listen to radio :}

Guest Jésus Alberto

The camera of my X850 has never worked with any modded rom. Has ZTE launched more then one hardware version?

Guest Jésus Alberto
The camera of my X850 has never worked with any modded rom. Has ZTE launched more then one hardware version?

The camera of my X850 has never worked with any modded rom. Has ZTE launched more than one hardware version?

The camera of my X850 has never worked with any modded rom. Has ZTE launched more than one hardware version?

I guess the TIM's Operator ones has another camera hardware... maybe one made in Brazil, because with other ROMS the camera doesn't work.

I'll take this Lonely Sunday for investigate it. I will check the camera related code lines and post a reply in one of these topics

Guest a19074
I guess the TIM's Operator ones has another camera hardware... maybe one made in Brazil, because with other ROMS the camera doesn't work.

I'll take this Lonely Sunday for investigate it. I will check the camera related code lines and post a reply in one of these topics

Any discovery?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest M1R43

i have rebooted my phone... but now when i turn on my phone, its playing one animation with cyanogen again and again... i cant join android, so tell me how can i do master reset or join or open rom... i have ZTE RACER x850

sorry for my english..

Edited by M1R43

Guest Android77
i have rebooted my phone... but now when i turn on my phone, its playing one animation with cyanogen again and again... i cant join android, so tell me how can i do master reset or join or open rom... i have ZTE RACER x850

sorry for my english..

Restart your phone in clockworkmod and restore your old rom.