20MB Low Internal Memory

Guest jesz80

Guest jesz80

Hi all,

I'm having trouble installating back the original firmware provided by Acer's support site. When I try to install, it keep on showing Insuffient Memory. Must at least have 20MB of Memory and above for firmware update. But my current internal memory still have 80MB.

It happened like this after I flashed to custom roms. So, how can I or how do I able to get back to the previous original state? I've even done a Clean Boot. But still the same. Is there anything to do with missed-out-steps during flashing to custom rom or is it the recovery problem? my current unit now is amonra recovery and T&L rom.

Hope to hear from u guys sifu out there :D appreciate and million thanks

cheers!

Guest jesz80
Flash an old bin (ex.: 1.100.00) with Acer Download Tools before, and you will be able tio flash the new update.

Good day Vache :D

1st of all, thank you so much for ur reply and info. I've managed to flash my ROM via ADT and it's now able to update the official ROMs :( but, i guess i've made my unit from AAP to EMEA hahahahaha Gen2 to Gen1. Guess there are no way to change back to AAP version anymore but is ok :( i'm happy hahahahaha

thank you alot Vache once again :D