[Solved] Froyo and national roaming on Custom ROM

Guest robert000

Guest robert000

Hi,

I'm using FLB-Froyo G2 and I have "virtual" network provider that operates in Austria called Yess.

After I switched from stocked ROM to custom rom 2.2 it always indicates that i'm in roaming. It's national roaming and whenever I want to use 3g I need to allow "Data roaming"

Do you know how to supress roaming indicator for national roaming?

Btw: the same is also on Swedish Spring ROM

Thanks for tips :(

@Pelemane: Thanks, it works! :D

Edited by robert000

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wolfschuh
Here is yesss_v2.zip so try that.

That saunalahti_ril.zip fixes same problem for Saunalahtis customers so I think that yesss_v2.zip is same for you.

I had the same problem as the OP with my Yesss phone after flashing Swedish Spring, but when trying to install the yesss_v2.zip with Clockwork I received the error "Amend scriptsing (update-script) is no longer supported."

After converting the ZIP file to use the Edify convention, it worked. The converted file (yesss_v3.zip) is attached in case anybody else needs it.

yesss_v3.zip

Guest IPB_Refugee

Has anyone already tested this solution with other virtual network providers like Bob.at who is roaming in the network of Mobilkom Austria?

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Guest haltbarmilch
Has anyone already tested this solution with other virtual network providers like Bob.at who is roaming in the network of Mobilkom Austria?

Kind regards

Wolfgang

I've tested it with Bob.at but it doesn't work. Can somebody explain how this previous patch work? Thanks!