[ROM] [Froyo] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade [OLED+TFT] [Gen1]

Guest Simon O

Guest v10l8t0r

Thanks for a brilliant rom. does this rom have a2sd? noticed in your change log ext4? formated my card with a 1.5gb ext4 partition but dont notice anything different? chould i use ext2 partition? thanx

Guest craggs
Yes, delete Launcher2.apk from the zip and add Go Launcher.

And assume same,but i wanted to add the launcher pro.apk and delete launcher2.apk

Guest mickey megabyte
Try to delete the Superuser data and reboot.

You have to re-set all apps - but for me it works perfectly now without a single black screen like before.

tried that, but with no joy.

one app that i bought from the market seems to be particularly bad with superuser - SystemApp Remover. other apps give random problems from what i can fathom.

also task manager sometimes complains 'system busy - try again later' - is this an SU issue too?

Edited by mickey megabyte

Guest savior7

You have to re-set all apps - but for me it works perfectly now without a single black screen like before.

Spot-on thanks

Guest ems123

Im having a problem guys everytime i go to install rom from rom manager it says:

'An error occured while attempting to run priveged commands'

Any suggestions???

Im a bit stuck...

Guest Ram229

Thank you Flibblesan! Just upgraded from 10b to r11 without any problems. Works great, best ROM on Blade. Keep up the amazing work, and thank you for keeping this little device alive! :D

Guest dominikwrobel

Perfect update from r10b to r11. All work but I add to r11 FM radio apk. from r10b because in system/app I can't see this app. Superuser good work.

Guest simonsays1

I've done a full wipe but r11 is giving the odd SU error, and dialler is force closing with android.process.acore ?

Other than that its a very nice ROM.

Guest Drakedian

This rom is getting better with every update :D

I like your work really much, keep up, and thank you!

*BTW Anyone ever used that patch to remove notification bar widgets ?:(

Edited by Drakedian

Perfect update from r10b to r11. All work but I add to r11 FM radio apk. from r10b because in system/app I can't see this app. Superuser good work.

thread still only 4 pages long and you cannot be bothered to read, at least, page1 !

Edited by xzyk

Guest Tripov

See 1st page. Download the FMRadio.apk from the link or extract it from the R10b and add it to your phone with ADB.

Edited by Tripov

Guest heavyduty00

how do i delete superuser data? just uninstall and reinstall??

Guest Tripov
how do i delete superuser data? just uninstall and reinstall??

Settings\Applications\Manage Applications then in the Tab All scroll to Superuser and then "Clear Data".

Guest SparkGlow

Guys,

Which version of r11 is better - the one with android stock dialer or the one with the ZTE dialer? And which version of recovery clockwork is recommended?

Thanks,

Guest Mikeandme

Just moved from 10 to 11 (stock dialler) with no detectable issues on my Oled San Francisco with 3.2 Camera. I am most impressed and grateful to flibblesan who deserves all the credit he gets. Well done and thanks.

Guest aequalszero

Fantastic job Fibblesan! Think I'm going to jump up from r8 to this new release when I can grab some time to do it.

Keep up the great work, it is truly appreciated!

Guest craggs

Just updated from the r10b to the one R11 with the zte dialer

Instantly noticed that the signal meter disapears from full to nothing with the little 'x' this seems to be in conjunction with the 3G,

whist 3g is on,it will just go off,then back on,,then switching 3g off,knocks it off,and sometimes stays off till i press the top button twice,which brings it back.

But i can still ring into the phone whilst its show no signal,,i think its the 3g thats doing it.

orange san francisco phone,is it helps

Thanks for uploading the R11 its well appreciated

Guest wookie16081965
I've done a full wipe but r11 is giving the odd SU error, and dialler is force closing with android.process.acore ?

Other than that its a very nice ROM.

same here going to try stock dialer now see if get same error

With a fresh install I also got the annoying SU error. Titanium Backup just hang, nothing happened. It helped to delete data of both superuser and Titanium Backup. Afterwards TB worked as a charm.