First things first, this is an UNOFFICIAL ROM. That means you can't post issues on the CyanogenMod bug tracker, basically you can't call this a true CyanogenMod ROM because it's not official. Of course you can still post issues and bugs here, on this thread.
Secondly, I'd like to thank, obviously, Tom G, because without him we wouldn't have all the wonderful CM ROMs we have today. I am just using his device config to compile CM7, he did the bulk of the work. Thank you in the name of the entire community!
Now let's get to the good stuff.
- ROM (2011-04-02): http://www.mediafire...8hm2v4i2wbkuth7
- Gapps (2011-03-07): http://android.d3xt3...0307-signed.zip
- DT A2SD: (188.8.131.52 Beta 04): http://www.darktremo...ta04-signed.zip
- Touchpal language (APKs): http://www.mediafire...t2crtueay7d9cue
2011-04-20: Updated CM source (CM 7.0.0 final). This release should finally fix the Market/APK install bug. Removed LauncherPro. Include CMWallpapers and ROM Manager again. Fixed manual network selection bug (Tom G). Discontinued Chinese input support. Discontinued custom DT A2SD and Gapps, now recommended to use "vanilla" DT A2SD and Gapps.
See https://gist.github.com/898748 for the full changelog.How do I install this ROM?
- Download the ROM, Gapps and DT A2SD.
- Transfer them to your phone's SD card.
- Using ClockworkMod recovery:
- Make a nandroid backup.
- Wipe data / factory reset.
- Flash the zips (ROM, then Gapps and DT A2SD).
- If anything goes wrong, restore the nandroid backup you made.
- Using CyanogenMod Settings, enable OC and enable the "Set on boot" option.
- Disabling the window animations/transitions will also make the phone go faster.
- Some users have reported that LauncherPro and Zeam Launcher are faster than ADW.Launcher.
- Using DT A2SD to store apps and dalvik cache on SD Card will also come with a big performance boost.
- Enable swap.
- If you want additional touchpal languages (English is included by default), install the APKs.
Edited by AntonioPT, 20 April 2011 - 01:48 PM.