Caution April Fools only - No write more comments thanks [ROM] HLE 1.2 Android 3.1 - Honeycomb Liquid Edition

Guest NewAngel

Guest yapa73

Flash ... everything is OK .... but that's normal, that instead of writing acer, appeared the samsung screen?? and instead of Android, the IOS?? mah .... Excellent port anyway .... even if the source is in doubt. :D

Bravo, bravo, bravo .... I added up Tweeter B)

Edit. BT does not work, and the sdcard is blank .... Restarted, appeared CM7 RC1???

Guest Edward.W
I see a lot of persons which are testing this ROM, it's amazing. Thank you !

New@ngel

We 'll find bugs of this ROM so that we can improve it

Guest wilson76
Hi Wilson,

I will recheck download link, but I've no error at this time.

What error have you obtained ?

Can you confirm me the status date of the day please ? Think to date, it's important :D

Topic is a joke, an April Fish, objective is just to amuse us, not provide false hope !

Regards, without rancor

ok i get it...thanks

Guest NewAngel
We 'll find bugs of this ROM so that we can improve it

All help is welcome to improve this ROM

And also to communicate... on our performance to adapt this leak. :D

New@ngel

-------------------

NewAngel: [email protected]

Suivez-moi sur Twitter / Suivez-moi sur Twitter: http://twitter.com/NewAngel_fr

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all developers for your work / Merci à tous les développeurs pour votre travail

Guest TheShak

I maybe working on a memory hack for our liquids, so far I've got it upto 1TB... I can't believe Acer could hide so much unsused ram in the liitle phone!!! (To hell with Ap2SD garbage)

Plus a new theme to emulate 1.5 Cupcake so it makes the ROM useable

I hope to have this uploaded shorlty :D

thanks NewAngel for the inspiration.

Edited by TheShak

Guest gnufabio
The best thing is that I've installed an IPA (iPhone 4 app) on this ROM and IT WORKED. It's absolutely stunning...

Did you use the INE (Ios Native Emulator)?? Is really cool :D

Guest NewAngel
Thank you NewAngel for this ROM!!! It's really smooth :D

Thank you to all, but specially to you for your encouragement and also your help for this work.

Read this from you is an honnor B)

New@ngel

Guest Winston Ma

wow can't believe the quadrant score can go up to 1800!!! But I really need camcorder please fix it.

By the way I developed an app which connect with the Facetime app on my gf's iPhone. I tested that on 4.008.08 but I would like to add this one on your Rom. I believe it's something wrong with the camcorder. Please PM me if you want to add this one on HLE.

I love the sense-like UI. Thanks a lot. If you need help on later version please let me know.

Edited by Winston Ma

Guest selectro
wow can't believe the quadrant score can go up to 1800!!! But I really need camcorder please fix it.

By the way I developed an app which connect with the Facetime app on my gf's iPhone. I tested that on 4.008.08 but I would like to add this one on your Rom. I believe it's something wrong with the camcorder. Please PM me if you want to add this one on HLE.

I love the sense-like UI. Thanks a lot. If you need help on later version please let me know.

you can try this rom: http://www.batista70phone.net/post211376.html#p211376

Edited by selectro

Guest weber1992
someone give mirror on multiupload! can't download(((

+1 ... can it be possible that this is a big fish??? ... download links are just pictures of stupid cat and a fish from simpsons.....

Guest NewAngel

I'm ill today, so I'm at home. I try to work on each request from friends in this topics (Camcorder, Memory, IOS emulator, upgrade Liquid with Tegra 2, ... ). But time is short to do all.

So I will need Beta Tester to improve HLE with next fixes.

But I think I will have help of you for test.

Android Spirit is open (Linux) and Liquid spirit, the best community !

Seriously, and if we push the plug more far ?

After I read threads, I discovered a lot of serious guys :D

So talk about HLE 1.2 around you, on social network and other blogs if you want !

I will stop it, when google will contact me for a job B) (joke)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Contest \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I launch a contest around of HLE 1.2 !!!

Just add @NewAngel_fr when you talk about.

Talk about and promote HLE around you, the winner will win the recognition of community and mine naturely !!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New@ngel

Edited by NewAngel