Spb Shell 3D - BEST LAUNCHER FOR CM7

Guest macher

Guest Oliver Loh
Way too expensive and not worth it.

somehow it is sooo quick on this rom, well worth it! i also installed it for my galaxy tab just then :D

Guest rak007

I am guessing that the SPB mobile shell will occupy a lot of RAM/ROM/whatever space and kill the battery too.

I have had used that on my earlier Nokia 5230 phone and the UI does become an eye candy but at the cost of RAM and battery life.

Guest leszekpap

with spb I have problems with wifi...first time it`s working ok and then when I switch off and ON again then I have fault and wifi is not working anymore.

Guest hotbird

why i can't buy it from android market?

it says me that is not suitable for my device.

is it possible and how can i fix it?

my smartphone is zte blade and i am running cm7 35

Edited by hotbird

Guest Coyote74
why i can't buy it from android market?

it says me that is not suitable for my device.

is it possible and how can i fix it?

my smartphone is zte blade and i am running cm7 35

I don't know why you don't find it, but on my JJ9 Blade it works fine. Probably it's not compatible with CM7. For me the best launcher.

Guest leszekpap
I don't know why you don't find it, but on my JJ9 Blade it works fine. Probably it's not compatible with CM7. For me the best launcher.

did you notice bigger consumption of battery with this launcher ?

Guest skymera

This sort of launcher needs to be "default" from a manufacturer. It's not worth £10 and no one will pay that for a launcher. Perhaps £4.99 at a push if it's REALLY special. This however, is not.

I tried it on my HD2. It's snazzy, however not very practical and i'm sure will become annoying.

Some cool features I liked was the weather and the 3D sms.

Guest tsddave

Ive had this launcher some days now with cm7 and stangely my batt life has increased! Ive no idea why but its the truth!

This aside I feel the price of this is very worth while and lets face it 10 quid buys little these days as cool and handy as this.

The smoothness and speed of the launcher coupled with the good looks and added functionality totally get my vote as the number one launcher app.

You could count on one hand the amount of paid apps I have on my phone but I am glad this is one of them.

Kag8

I have my screens set out with the following headings :- Time, calender. schedule, applications, entertainment, weather, rss, communications, pictures, travel and home.

Guest Sere2001
is there a way to try the launcher before buying?

you have 15 minutes to try it, within these 15 minutes you can get your money back.

or you just "try" one of the versions floating around the net ;-)

Edited by Sere2001