Pre-order(er)s

Guest Cwiiis

Guest Cwiiis

So, only one topic in this forum? Really?!

Are there any fellow pre-orderers for the Xoom on Modaco?

I'm eagerly awaiting mine, which ought to be arriving within the next two weeks... I did consider cancelling and ordering the Eee Transformer, but having played with the Xoom in the states, and compared the specs, I think I'll stick with the Xoom (I don't think Asus's customisations will be good either, so I'd rather have complete stock - but the price is alluring!)

What about people who are considering pre-orders?

Or people who've cancelled their pre-orders?

Would be interested in hearing other people's opinions!

Guest The_IMF

Still haven't received mine although it was ordered almost exactly one month ago now. Got my £20 discount though.

Got to say; am quite disappointed that it hasn't arrived yet - am seriously considering cancelling and getting the EEE Pad instead but want a pure honeycomb experience...

Guest Cwiiis
Still haven't received mine although it was ordered almost exactly one month ago now. Got my £20 discount though.

Got to say; am quite disappointed that it hasn't arrived yet - am seriously considering cancelling and getting the EEE Pad instead but want a pure honeycomb experience...

I got mine on Wednesday and I'm pretty happy with it, though it's very rough around the edges. Looking forward to some updates - I'll definitely keep it, quite like the hardware, good selection of accessories and an untainted Honeycomb experience, but app support is basically nil at the moment, and the bugs can get annoying...