7 Apr V10a/b/c: dexopt fix for Stock ROMs

Guest PaulOBrien

Update: There is now a universal performance pack - see this post!

As you may or may not know, I identified a problem in LG's builds for the 2X - I've detailed exactly what the issue is in this post.

As well as implementing the fix in my MCR releases, I am offering fixed files for stock builds, for flashing via clockworkmod (as always, do a backup first!). If your build version is not listed below (you can see the version in 'About' and double check the build date in '/system/build.prop' in your device) then upload your /system/framework/services.jar somewhere (with build version and date) and i'll create you a fixed version. :D

• <snip - please use link above>

Enjoy! B)

P

Guest PykaTux

Hi. I have V10B baseband 1035.21_20110218

Here is link for my file - www.pikatux.own.cz/services.jar MD5: 154EF04AC23C3A5DFF24AD51BBAFB2C1

Thanks

Edited by PykaTux

Guest arkouda

Thank for the work. I have 1 question. My LG 2X version is V10a dated 2011-3-08 (build.prop). The date from UTC of the second file you posted matched but not the time. Is it OK to use this file? Or I need one that match the whole UTC?? Please help.

BTW, my service.jar is here: http://db.tt/VSndDU5

Thanks a lot, Paul.

Edited by Paul

New batch online!

If you don't see yours here you either a) haven't told me your version (e.g. v10b) or you haven't told me your build date.

Also, if you upload to dropbox rather than some crappy file host it'll really help. :D

P

Guest PykaTux

V10b (date 1299767483) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 7ab4a17feb2bd8cb67463ced29bdd945

404 - Not Found

Please fix it. Thanks

EDIT: Downloaded. Let's try it.

Edited by PykaTux

Guest dilamma
Which version should I take for v10b , mine is 1035.21_20110218

thanks

u can open the '/system/build.prop' in your device in file explore and view the file directly.

there is a string with the build ID in the same format, if there is amatch, u can download and use it direct, or u need to upload your

/system/framework/services.jar file (with build version and date) if no match, so paul can tailor made the fix .zip for you :D