Widget menu in Swedish Spring and other roms. (solved)

Guest Flumpster

Guest Flumpster

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

I'm using Swedish Spring at the moment and when I bring up the widget menu to place one on the screen they are all placed in one big group instead of placing them in sub groups like they did on Fibbs roms.

eg... fancy widgets shows 5 widgets under each other instead of one group called fancy widgets which you would then click to get to the 5.

I was just wondering if there was a way to get this back into Swedish Spring some how as I have lots of widgets and preferred them grouped.

edit... and as soon as I hit post I find it with a different search term.. lol ..It was appwidgetpicker.apk. you can delete this thread sorry.

Edited by Flumpster

Guest Frankish
Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

I'm using Swedish Spring at the moment and when I bring up the widget menu to place one on the screen they are all placed in one big group instead of placing them in sub groups like they did on Fibbs roms.

eg... fancy widgets shows 5 widgets under each other instead of one group called fancy widgets which you would then click to get to the 5.

I was just wondering if there was a way to get this back into Swedish Spring some how as I have lots of widgets and preferred them grouped.

It's not a rom specific mod it's merely one .apk. Take the appwidgetpicker.apk from another rom that it works on and use that :D

Damn too slow...

Edited by Frankish